Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The new Puss in Boots: The Last Wish movie is incredible

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
This movie unlike the first one takes itself more seriously and is intended for more mature audiences: it has better characters, more interesting magic mechanics, alot of moral dilemmas, and Puss has to re-evaluate the meaning of life and integrity of his character. If you take your smaller brothers or cousins to this movie there's a chance they won't like it as much since it has darker colors and overall more plot but out of animated movies this one is actually worth watching

Will likely publish full review tomorrow

Aye si, Chico

Here I am full one year later, considering I posted the the original at 1:30 AM Dec 13 2022 and as of now it's 11:16PM Dec 13 2023

needless to say I'm not doing full review or anything like that, so enjoy the edit I found on tiktok, that took me a bit less than an hour and turning once again to the almighty Yandex to find again which originally encouraged me to watch the movie

It’s already been a year since that movie came out? Felt like 3 months

Yeah it was pretty good

I still can’t tell if it’s some running joke that people keep raving about this film or if it’s actually amazing

I watched it a few months ago and I liked it

It’s already been a year since that movie came out? Felt like 3 months
4 hours now go as fast as 1 hour in 2019
I still can’t tell if it’s some running joke that people keep raving about this film or if it’s actually amazing
it's about the only animation film of the recent years which can be enjoyed by both children and adults alike with plot and moral of the story being relatively simple and understandable to 10 year old, but character personalities and development has immense depth witb many layers.

there were like a total of 3 music segments unlike disney movies which have musical break after every 10 minutes before it resumes to the for the last 5 years what we can only call a niggerfaggot slop of a movie
Pp turningred herobanner mobile 21513 af22610c
EmscHJkLWVtcy1hc3NldHMvbW92aWVzL2E5MTE0M2VjLTQyNjItNDQyYy04MjMxLTNmZjY5MDc4ZmFiMi5qcGc
P disney wish 799 v2 9b93081b

then there's the aspect of it being a sequel of already existing IP, and continuing franchise always places huge expectations and puts people in extreme gettimg to either love or hate it

the previous movie had really convoluted plot, too many unnecesary characters and hyperrealistic style which did it for the worst, creating both uncanny walley feeling where Puss feels real and nog in the same time doesn't as well as looking back at the graphics it looks like when old games get ran through RTX filter

first movie
Puss In Boots Ending Explained 2011 Animated Action Film

sequel
Intro 1671811424

also disney movies have gotten people tired of the twist villain aspect, while it had 2 villains, with equal screen time
Puss had to face with one being Death, the grim reaper which always follows him and the second being Jack Horner who doesn't care about Puss at all, but races for the same magic wish scroll that can fulfill any wish

the movie had unusally dark yet vibrant color pallete for children's movie and felt like was 9PM september evening the whole time

in short it fulfilled everything it had to do for the time and place it was designated

Idk I hate movies with Chads, even if they are Chad cats full of themselves.