Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The new PUAs look like Hollywood actors and male models

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
YouTube suggested this video to me which was hilarious for unintended reasons:

It features two PUAs who compete where one tries to set up a date online and the other with cold approach.

They both look at least 6'2". The online one looks like a male model or cast member of that Vikings TV show. The cold approach one looks legit like Viggo Mortensen (AKA Aragorn from LOTR).

JFL. This is the modern state of PUA?

What kind of dumb asshole would watch that and think, "These guys have something to teach me!! If I learn the right skills I can be just like them!!"

Unless they have a way to teach you to also be a 6'+ handsome white guy, the whole thing is a bad joke.

Those who fall for PUA are bluepilled cucks who think looks don't matter. Then after paying for bootcamp, they approach females IRL and end up getting arrested for sexual harassment.

Game of thrones?

Na I mean the actual show Vikings. Never actually watched it but it's full of guys that look like him like this:

serveimage

He could easily be cast in that show if those two guys could.

i reported the video for “spam or misleading” content. Fuck these PUA con men luring in vulnerable undesirable men.

oh wow I want to be as successful with women as they are, they must have good personalities. Can I pay them to teach me?

Those who fall for PUA are bluepilled cucks who think looks don't matter. Then after paying for bootcamp, they approach females IRL and end up getting arrested for sexual harassment.

"Looks don't matter .... But I'm gonna go ask RSD Max how to slay:"

serveimage

"It's just coincidence all the most impressive PUA coaches are better looking than me."

puts height in his bio along with professional doctored model-tier profile pic

Hurr durr But looks don’t matter bro it’s all about game

Either he has Dachshund-tier self awareness or his audience is sub 70 IQ drooling retards

serveimage

"It's just coincidence all the most impressive PUA coaches are better looking than me."
Someone should photoshopped an ugly Indian on there.

serveimage

Well all the ugly PUAs are in jail or hanging from a rope so of course u won't see them lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back