Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The new One Punch Man Manga finally released

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
ABOUT FUCKING TIME
20190102 170137

is the manga really far away from the anime?

will look strange

OPM is a great cope,

Too bad the hiatus is absolute BS

It's not going to be animated by one of the best studios and instead by one of the most hated.
So far all they have shown looks fantastic.

I've only read the webcomic and it got discontinued. :feelsbadman:

I've only read the webcomic and it got discontinued. :feelsbadman:
It did? Pretty sure ONE is still working on it? That or hes finally just working 1 on 1 with Murata. Which is good because the webcomic is so far ahead

So far all they have shown looks fantastic.

So far it looks good though characters don't look the same. I guess we will just have to see.

It did? Pretty sure ONE is still working on it? That or hes finally just working 1 on 1 with Murata. Which is good because the webcomic is so far ahead
Oh, nevermind. I was wrong. Apparently its continuation was announced a few a days ago, but I read it as discontinuation. :feelsgah:

So far it looks, good though characters don't look the same. I guess we will just have to see.
True. I know ONE is very protective of his works.
Oh, nevermind. I was wrong. Apparently its continuation was announced a few a days ago, but I read it as discontinuation. :feelsgah:

I thought so lol. I dont keep super up to date on the web comic news

Well beyond the first season. And it contains some thing omitted from the anime. Its fantastic
I stopped reading about the time that spiky haired ex pupil of master Bang came to fight the monsters or something.

I stopped reading about the time that spiky haired ex pupil of master Bang came to fight the monsters or something.
Its worth continuing

I need to start getting into these things, seems like every incel is hooked

Remember: 100 Push-ups, 100 Sit-Ups and 100 Squats then a 10 kilometer run! Plus no-fap and you''ll ascend after 3 years, no matter how incel you are!

Fuck the official manga, I want some proper Tatsumaki doujins:feelsree:

Remember: 100 Push-ups, 100 Sit-Ups and 100 Squats then a 10 kilometer run! Plus no-fap and you''ll ascend after 3 years, no matter how incel you are!
OPM is basically that. Just improve yourself br0 and you'll become the most powerful being ever!! It worked 4 me!!

OPM is basically that. Just improve yourself br0 and you'll become the most powerful being ever!! It worked 4 me!!
Not at all. That's literally a joke in an episode.