Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The new Netflix movie 'Lovehard' is a blackpill goldmine

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
It’s about a ricecel who catfishes as a Chang and a 5/10 girl looking for the 10/10 chad of her dreams. She meets him and he ends up being a ricecel. She talked to him for MONTHS and liked his personality before meeting him.

She obviously hates him and he says that he chose a chad as a profile because he got no matches with his real pics. But the ricecel-cuck wants to try to make Chang fall in love with her but all the women in town want the Chang, so she has to try to get him into bed.

lmao. Based netflix blackpilling ricecels around the globe :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

I loved how realistic it was. They knew it was over for that ricecel manlet. It was obvious the foid really only cared about looks and she was trying to act like it was more than that but then tries to get with the Chad she had nothing in common with. I really wonder if an incel directed it

I loved how realistic it was. They knew it was over for that ricecel manlet. It was obvious the foid really only cared about looks and she was trying to act like it was more than that but then tries to get with the Chad she had nothing in common with. I really wonder if an incel directed it
I hope more movies like that come out. Even the most bluepilled men must realize how over it is.

It’s about a ricecel who catfishes as a Chang and a 5/10 girl looking for the 10/10 chad of her dreams. She meets him and he ends up being a ricecel. She talked to him for MONTHS and liked his personality before meeting him.

She obviously hates him and he says that he chose a chad as a profile because he got no matches with his real pics. But the ricecel-cuck wants to try to make Chang fall in love with her but all the women in town want the Chang, so she has to try to get him into bed.

lmao. Based netflix blackpilling ricecels around the globe :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
NO NONO NON ONONO

NOT ONE SECOND FUCK :incel:

It may well be a :blackpill: goldmine but I'm not sure I can sit through a trash movie like that.

That's home entertainment

Why is netflix allowing this? are they actually the good guys now? like wtf

The ricecel actor is the biggest blackpill of them all :feelshaha:

Que 14216854409

Gotta watch it tbh. Finally something worth waiting for.

In the end she chooses the 5/10 incel that just catfished her. Total retarded fantasy

Didn't watch it, but your spoilers make me think the show is cringe and funny asf

That foid really hit the wall, used to be a giga Stacy in Vampirr Diaries. Looks like a dried up hag now, so ended up with the ricecel in the movie

imagine being an actor and getting movie roles because youre ugly jfl

It is only apparently black pill to better swallow the blue pill. :bluepill:

The catfish picture he used wasn’t even of a Chang, he’s like 1/4 Asian and he’s 6’0 with blue eyes and brown hair :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

At least somewhere, we were portrayed in a good color. :feelsseriously:

I went ahead and saw it, pure :bluepill: shit, but with just enough basis in :blackpill: to be interesting.

What I find interesting is change in ((their)) direction - it seems they really are pushing asian male and white female pairing, they're going along with the kpop thing.
More interesting is the film's referencing and link to old film Love Actually - which is one of the most fucked up films ((they)) ever out out, some 20 or so years ago where they really pushed the oldschool black man and white female.
Classic ((them)) pushing shit in your face