Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The new kid in high school, that instantly becomes popular

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
I transferred schools, and in art class got assigned to sit with a very unpopular girl. Strangely, looking back, she was pretty attractive and down to earth. A solid 7.

I never got the backstory on how her name became the "ewww" taunt.

She gave me the lay of the land. A tall guy named Keith (his actual name) had already ascended into the popular group. Effortlessly.

And she told me "he just got here" as he walked past our table chatting to various people.

It's actually fascinating to watch a new kid. For one thing, they are wary of befriending losers. It's a minefield.

I can remember actual hallway conversations when an older ugly guy was trying to chat up this new foid.

Cringe as hell. Her body language was prickly, but on the other hand she had nobody to talk to.

I bet he ended up stalking her.

He probly thought it was his shot.

I'm guessing that ultimately, if a Chad asks a new girl out then the other Stacie's have to let her in to the club. But, talk behind her back.

But----for us invisible kids, we watch in horror as the new kid effortlessly ascends, chats, speaks to teachers, and adopts the stylish clothes of the posse .

Thing is, the new kid makes more progress in ten minutes,. Than we did in 13 years

Last edited:
Who the fuck cares about random highschoolers?

i wish i was in high school again so i could start over when everyone my age was a novice to dating/sex and finally getting started was much easier. i hating being old ass 24

lol when i switched schools in the middle of the year i had a single foid talk to me and that was it

i wish i was in high school again so i could start over when everyone my age was a novice to dating/sex
people start that in elementary school, not middle school or high school

Who the fuck cares about random highschoolers?
highscool never ends mmmmmmmtard
highschool and college is literally a microcosm of society

its like saying who the fuck cares about society
absolute low iq attempt at trolling edgelord response

provide some utility or fuck off OP's thread

A guy from my high school was posting on Jew book.

Bringing up some old grudge from long back about the coach in basketball not liking him.

People don't forget stuff

Sounds like you’re projecting your problems onto me. I can read and comment on what i want. And I don’t give a fuck about the successful life of some random high schooler

new kid is a wild card

they’re the only kids who have a chance to start anew in terms of popularity

otherwise, your status carries over year to year

Sounds like you’re projecting your problems onto me. I can read and comment on what i want. And I don’t give a fuck about the successful life of some random high schooler
yeah the old herr derr projection with there being absolutely no explanation as to what i am or am not projecting, coupled with the fact that i have not even commented in this thread or do you know enough about me to constitute you knowing what i would project about.

more lazy crap iq thread clogging nonsense, what am i projecting about everything im saying is true there is nothing for me to be projecting about utter misuse of the term and the straw men of all straw men go back to the fucking yellow brick road scarecrow

again fuck off the thread your not contributing jack to it

yeah the old herr derr projection with there being absolutely no explanation as to what i am or am not projecting, coupled with the fact that i have not even commented in this thread or do you know enough about me to constitute you knowing what i would project about.

more lazy crap iq thread clogging nonsense, what am i projecting about everything im saying is true there is nothing for me to be projecting about utter misuse of the term and the straw men of all straw men go back to the fucking yellow brick road scarecrow

again fuck off the thread your not contributing jack to it
That fact that you got so triggered over a random comment on a thread says a lot more about you than it does me. I can say what want i want bitch

A guy from my high school was posting on Jew book.

Bringing up some old grudge from long back about the coach in basketball not liking him.

People don't forget stuff
yes but im also talking in a directly sociological way, wider society operates with the same dynamics and hierarchies that college and high school does, there is very little change except people are older.

A common misconception is when people get older they get wiser or more "grownup" its a fallacy, most common people even at 40 and 50 are as retarded or maybe even more than when they were at high school. People seem to stop evolving at around 20 they just get stuck in the same mental loop, their evaluation and conclusion skills just dont evolve they dont become more moral or kind, its literally a fucking flat line.

people start that in elementary school, not middle school or high school
lol no. in elementary school boys hated girls. if a boy liked them if he got laughed at

That fact that you got so triggered over a random comment on a thread says a lot more about you than it does me. I can say what want i want bitch
YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT BITCH BUT IN THE SAME LOW IQ MANNER

HERRR DERRR SO CAN I YOU UTTER TWAT, SO YOUR ARGUEMENT AGAIN MEAN JACK SHIT AND IS CIRCULAR

I only get triggered by time wasting twats on good threads this is not projection, but just a hatred for low iq time wasting twats

make your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THIS

lol no. in elementary school boys hated girls. if a boy liked them if he got laughed at
that explains 11 year old girls fucking the more popular 11 year old boys in my grade

YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT BITCH BUT IN THE SAME LOW IQ MANNER

HERRR DERRR SO CAN I YOU UTTER TWAT, SO YOUR ARGUEMENT AGAIN MEAN JACK SHIT AND IS CIRCULAR

I only get triggered by time wasting twats on good threads this is not projection, but just a hatred for low iq time wasting twats

make your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THIS
Keep crying bitch. Who cares about random high schoolers?

Keep crying bitch. Who cares about random high schoolers?
in the same manner ill keep shutting your baboon low iq ass down
make your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THIS

in the same manner ill keep shutting your baboon low iq ass down
make your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THISmake your own thread and talk utter bollucks there YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO DO THIS
Lol you accuse me of damaging good threads and wasting time and then spam all that? Maybe I should report you for low effort spam

that explains 11 year old girls fucking the more popular 11 year old boys in my grade
that shit is rare. most 11 year olds who get laid are being molested by an adult (or teenager).

Lol you accuse me of damaging good threads and wasting time and then spam all that? Maybe I should report you for low effort spam
says the man who started it lol

the fucking contradiction is a fucking joke

so you are allowed to spam low iq responses but i cant

your a fucking joker then you go off like a chump to tell on me

low iq and a coward great combo

Yea I noticed this as well when I was attending. Some kids are just destined to be popular:fuk:

Nigger i left high school 8 years ago

says the man who started it lol

the fucking contradiction is a fucking joke

so you are allowed to spam low iq responses but i cant

your a fucking joker then you go off like a chump to tell on me

low iq and a coward great combo
I wrote one sentence expressing my opinion and you had to scroll for several seconds to get past all your spam. I just reported you for spam

It’s even worse when you try and befriend them but they can sense your subhuman-ness (with their eyes) :feelsjuice:

High school is like a preview of life.

new kid is a wild card

they’re the only kids who have a chance to start anew in terms of popularity

otherwise, your status carries over year to year
THIS.

The poor girl from art school was openly verbally slandered.

And it wasn't anything to do with sex, or being obnoxious.

Looking back, my guess is she was poor, and early on didn't have the right clothes

I wrote one sentence expressing my opinion and you had to scroll for several seconds to get past all your spam. I just reported you for spam
one sentence mocking the op adding nothing to the thread ergo spamming it with nonesense

wwwwwwwwwhich is spamming or trolling

one sentence mocking the op adding nothing to the thread ergo spamming it with nonesense

wwwwwwwwwhich is spamming or trolling
Keep crying bitch it ain’t against the rules unlike what you did

Keep crying bitch it ain’t against the rules unlike what you did
again retarded playing by arbitrary and often times contrarian and pathetic " rules low iq 10, any sentient being knows what is and isnt right, posting literal shit replies is worse than spamming any day of the week, also i was spamming you and not the OP.

next thing you will be saying the courts in the u.s. and the west is something that is moral and just and is something to uphold and abide by, when it is fucking riddled with corruption and given a very expensive legal team able to manipulated to serve your own ends.

again retarded playing by arbitrary and often times contrarian and pathetic " rules low iq 10, any sentient being knows what is and isnt right, posting literal shit replies is worse than spamming any day of the week, also i was spamming you and not the OP.

next thing you will be saying the courts in the u.s. and the west is something that is moral and just and is something to uphold and abide by, when it is fucking riddled with corruption and given a very expensive legal team able to manipulated to serve your own ends.
:feelsjuice:

if i could do high school again, i'd just be low inhib as fuck

Good observations, high school was a brutal time in my life.

i wish i was in high school again so i could start over when everyone my age was a novice to dating/sex and finally getting started was much easier. i hating being old ass 24
lol if you think 24 is old. May be too old to ascend depending on how you look but not too old to moneymax or whatever you enjoy.

lol if you think 24 is old. May be too old to ascend depending on how you look but not too old to moneymax or whatever you enjoy.
nah 24 sucks. people my age have had sex hundreds of fuckin times and are now sex masters.

Any tips?

Late to the thread, but I like this has been brought up because of an experience I had - A new kid at my secondary school came in and I showed him around my immediate peer group, etc.

Then he eventually turned on me......

There’s a Freaks and Geeks episode just like this

Late to the thread, but I like this has been brought up because of an experience I had - A new kid at my secondary school came in and I showed him around my immediate peer group, etc.

ive learned kindness to others will more often than not be rewarded with wickedness. Rarely did i find good people who were the exception to the rule. this is hell and we have a sentence to serve for some silly reason :feelsUgh:

Same mate — if I could go back in time there are a lot of different choices I would make. Not sure it would make much difference but still. I’m quite a bit older than you, I know it’s pointless to think about but looking back I cringe pretty hard thinking on what a fool I was.

Same mate — if I could go back in time there are a lot of different choices I would make. Not sure it would make much difference but still. I’m quite a bit older than you, I know it’s pointless to think about but looking back I cringe pretty hard thinking on what a fool I was.
I was so cringey throughout my life

That's exactly what I saw.

The new kid needs a wing man to hang with.

But discards wingman later