Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The new Joker movie looks dope af

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★

Must watch for incels

Yeah looks fucking fantastic tbh

@Chris_Jones

I dont like the oldschool look tbh.

Seems like they are partly going for the Killing Joke origin, this has potential

damn im going to have to see this

he was incel before he became joker than he had crazy stacy wanting to fuck him. ( harley quinn)

he was incel before he became joker than he had crazy stacy wanting to fuck him. ( harley quinn)
Just be mentally unstable serial killer theory?

I hope they show the dangers of single motherhood.

The joker is essentially a framecel, a low wage cel, mental cel who becomes low inhib

Been waiting for this ever since i heard about it being rumored.
Can't wait

Thanks Joker, very cool!

Who's starring as the Joker?

Lots of numales think they're like him cuz he wears makeup and fucks with society's beliefs and strict gender roles

JoinedMay 4, 2018
> may the fourth be with you
8DFA4D95 AC49 4912 B660 123EC2723D28

I normally despise hollywood films, especially the DC/Marvel ones, but this does look cool. I don't like how they removed the part of his backstory where he gets a permanent smile because of falling into a vat of chemical waste though. But it's still better than the faggy joker from Suicide Squad.

@Chris_Jones
The joker is essentially a framecel, a low wage cel, mental cel who becomes low inhib
As the Jokercel of this forum, I think it will be a fresh and interesting take on the character. I like how the Joker starts as a mentally ill, yet ordinary person, showing how this society can make anyone lose it. As the classic quote goes,"all it takes is one bad day".
Who's starring as the Joker?
Joaquin Phoenix
better than the faggy joker from Suicide Squad.
Completely agree. Joaquin Phoenix is a decent choice to play the role. He has the look, physicality, and acting talent to bring the character to life.
Seems like they are partly going for the Killing Joke origin, this has potential
I fucking love the killing joke, particularly this scene

Must watch for incels

LOOKS DOPE, meanwhile marvel doing captain marvel and sjw shit
Completely agree. Joaquin Phoenix is a decent choice to play the role. He has the look, physicality, and acting talent to bring the character to life.
he is really the perfect choice, he looks like a cool guy to be around, but also the typeo guy you don't want to push too much...

Last edited:
Looks fucking amazing. I'll be watching this.

Comic book movies are usually soy but this looks like it might be ok.

I wasn’t a fan of the darker films, a man dressed as a bat fighting crime is a pretty silly concept so I preferred the cartoonish Batman 1989. Heath Ledger done a great job though.

I’m glad Jared Leto got canned.

View attachment 104214

People are mad because apparently it's an incel movie now.

It's comical because making heroes out of villians is part of the globalist propaganda to destroy the social order but those SJW morons are so obsessed about their inane and childish pet peeves they can't even get a subtext like that.

As for this film, i'm out of sync with this generation it seems since i don't really get this stuff. I didn't like the one with Heath Ledger (i thought the script was totally retarded and the nihilistic message pissed me off), and this one seems to take itself even more seriously. Like we are supposed to believe a film about a comic book character is supposed to be art now.

Guess i finally reached boomer stage. Sips, now Predator, that was a good movie.

Last edited:
finally gamers will rise up

I'm willing to give it a watch. Interesting how they portray him as a victim.