Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The new iphones suck

Animas

Animas

This isn't even my final form
★★★★★
i was tired of how slow my 6S was getting and the screen replacement was shit for typing so i got an 8. Fuck i hate this phone, no iphone jack, no proper home button. like wtf? the aids is so strong. i hope apples sales plummet for being greedy fucks trying to cash in on airpods and and head jack adaptors (which they’re no longer giving for free w the phones jfl)

i was tired of how slow my 6S was getting and the screen replacement was shit for typing so i got an 8. Fuck i hate this phone, no iphone jack, no proper home button. like wtf? the aids is so strong. i hope apples sales plummet for being greedy fucks trying to cash in on airpods and and head jack adaptors (which they’re no longer giving for free w the phones jfl)
I don't get why people are so apple shills. Instead of buying your 800 or 900$ apple smartphone just buy an android phone for 200-400$ for the same functions and way more affordable.

I don't get why people are so apple shills. Instead of buying your 800 or 900$ apple smartphone just buy an android phone for 200-400$ for the same functions and way more affordable.
idk tbh the 6S was amazing but idk if it’s worth it anymore for me personally

It's a status symbol

It's a status symbol
Just search for "green box" on twitter and see how much normies hate talking to people with andriod phones. They don't know any better. They are brainwashed. That being said I am excited to see what th S10 is gonna be like.

Just search for "green box" on twitter and see how much normies hate talking to people with andriod phones. They don't know any better. They are brainwashed. That being said I am excited to see what th S10 is gonna be like.
Yeah if you text an iPhone using an android your texts will look green lmao

After the 6 series, IPhones went to shit

yup high IQ
Apple fucked around with my 6+ and now it’s getting annoying to use tbh. I’m going to get the 8 in a year or so and after that I’m done with Apple products

Apple fucked around with my 6+ and now it’s getting annoying to use tbh. I’m going to get the 8 in a year or so and after that I’m done with Apple products
that what happened to me it got way too slow and that shit got me heated

that what happened to me it got way too slow and that shit got me heated
All IPhones have a kill switch, they’ve gotta string you along wether you like it or not so they can snag extra shekels from your wallet

I can't wait to ascend so I can never use an iPhone again.

If you pull out an android any bitch thinks you're a mondo geek.

I can't wait to ascend so I can never use an iPhone again.

If you pull out an android any bitch thinks you're a mondo geek.
Just wait till Nintendo makes a phone....

I love my iPhone 7
Fits in my hands perfectly

Just wait till Nintendo makes a phone....

Huh

Who wants that.

I'm getting a switch so my mommygf can buy me games, I thought I made this clear already.

https://incels.is/threads/i-need-a-mommygf-to-buy-me-nendies.86552/

All IPhones have a kill switch, they’ve gotta string you along wether you like it or not so they can snag extra shekels from your wallet
yup they even admitted to it. now they want to be even more greedy w no headphone jack, no home button so they dont have to waste money on making it, no headphones that come w the phone, theyre scumbags

Apple are cunts. I've only ever had the one iphone. I'll never buy another one.

yup they even admitted to it. now they want to be even more greedy w no headphone jack, no home button so they dont have to waste money on making it, no headphones that come w the phone, theyre scumbags
but if i understand it correctly the kill switch is there just to make it harder for thieves to make the iphone sellable...

but if i understand it correctly the kill switch is there just to make it harder for thieves to make the iphone sellable...
i think he meant like they all slow down eventually? unless replacing the battery actually works

i think he meant like they all slow down eventually? unless replacing the battery actually works
That's more of an operating system thing and happens with all smarphones over a longer time if you don't have a newer model

I’ve been onto them for years and I can’t even count the amount of times I tried to inform people in regards to this scam but it wasn’t until Apple admitted it that they started listening to me and they just rolled over and let it happen. Oh and don’t worry they’ll give you new headphones for a low price of $150 aren’t they just so generous

Kek I still have and use the 3gs

iPhones are for cucks, and normies.

Older iphones and Samsung Galaxy are the GOAT's

Fuck iPhones, fuck Samsungs, fuck smartphones. Truecels get Nokias.

>apple iphone
you should get this case for it
Mwox1000iphone xs soft pad750x1000f8f8f83u2

the head jack shit is so annoying. i got a hand me down iPhone 7 recently and the headphone jack is fucking idiotic

The power button on my iphone 7 stopped working after software update. I’m so fucking pissed :woke:
iPhones are a fucking scam

the head jack shit is so annoying. i got a hand me down iPhone 7 recently and the headphone jack is fucking idiotic
bro it’s the wackest can’t do something as simple as playing music while i charge my phone

Samsung works for me, even if it makes me look autistic

i read apple slows the phones with a software update 'to save battery life of older phones'.

pretty sure there is a setting where you can change it.

the 6s is the best value for money cellphone imo. i prefer ios to android and 6s is the last iphone with a headphone jack.

Samsung mogs Apple tbh

The battery dies very quickly too. Not even worth it.
they don’t even have a fucking nice home button, there’s no longer a difference between how an android and an iphone look except that iphones run like shit

The 6S was the last good iPhone. Now it's all made-for-Stacy luxury crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back