Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The new girl self-cutter doesn't have a boyfriend

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★★★
Is it a good sign when they tell you they don't have a boyfriend when you didn't ask? I asked if she had kids and she thought it was a ridiculous question because she's 19 and "doesn't even have a boyfriend."

My parents were married with two kids at 19. In a good world I'd be in that position myself and I would've also been able to get my first job earlier.

I don't know why she doesn't have a boyfriend. She's white with dark brown eyes, freckles, and a pointy nose. She's so cute I want to squish her. She must be crazy or a volcel.

Bro, don't waste your time

She's Chad, Tyrone, and her dog only

she has no bf bc she is too busy having sex with randos

She’s probably angsty from chad not wanting to fuck her

Is it a good sign when they tell you they don't have a boyfriend when you didn't ask? I asked if she had kids and she thought it was a ridiculous question because she's 19 and "doesn't even have a boyfriend."
Did she straight up tell you she doesn’t have a boyfriend or only said that after you asked about kids?

I asked if she had kids and she thought it was a ridiculous question because she's 19 and "doesn't even have a boyfriend."
Retarded question, she was only trying to underline herself by saying she's single because you asked her about kids. Go on and try harder but be more cautious with what you say

Self cutter? Emo??
If so give her more trauma via graping her :feelsdevil: