Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the new generation of incels are gonna have it so bad

I

incel god

Banned
-
i really dont care im just saying. no sex for the rest of there life.

It already can't get worse for most of us.

Tbh, it can only get better, if anything. Unless geomaxxing also goes to shit in the next 10-20 years, which would be brutal. On the other hand, VR and AI continue to advance.

I think 2010s/2020s is when feminism "peaked" tbh. 2025+ it's all downhill for females as they struggle with getting married and finding basically any man who is willing to trust them (or even has a career jfl), many of which will have migrated away from the West. Meanwhile, VR, AI, sexbots, and artificial wombs keep advancing.

Good riddance to all the shit when the end arrives.

Last edited:
it's all downhill for females as they struggle with getting married and finding basically any man who is willing to trust them, many of which will have migrated away from the West.\
Keep coping boyo

i cope with mr bungle

Keep coping boyo

Just geomaxx and forget the West.

You can ascend unless you're bottom 10% subhuman. But since 50% of males are incel now, then at least 40/50 (80% of that 50%) can geomaxx.

As long as the MeToo and Woke movement has its talons in the educational system it won't

They've already ruined everything. What's worse than a rotting pile of trash that has been rotten for x time? A rotting pile of trash that has been rotten for x + y time? Who cares at this point.

there will be no incels, only chad genes passed down

once the boomers die out it will get better old people are retarded as fuck and make life hell for the youth

Just geomaxx and forget the West.

You can ascend unless you're bottom 10% subhuman. But since 50% of males are incel now, then at least 40/50 (80% of that 50%) can geomaxx.
I'm worried most femoids would use me for a visa then break up with me to go to chad. I'd literally be a cab driver for women to get fucked by chad while I get cucked.

The new incels will be punished for existing in space. It’s already happening. This may be why many of us instinctively avoid everyone. Do your best to protect yourselves inkwells.

once the boomers die out it will get better old people are retarded as fuck and make life hell for the youth
If the chad worshiping kike boomers are responsible for this current hellscape, then the next ones in line, who shall carry on the shattered pieces left by the boomer will be any less competent ? You´re fooling yourself, just like the mexican catboi homo in your avi.

If the chad worshiping kike boomers are responsible for this current hellscape, then the next ones in line, who shall carry on the shattered pieces left by the boomer will be any less competent ? You´re fooling yourself, just like the mexican catboi homo in your avi.

The older men are right now, the more bluepill you observe.

As they die there will be nothing but either blackpilled rebels or bluepilled rotters to replace them.

I think 2010s/2020s is when feminism "peaked" tbh. 2025+ it's all downhill for females as they struggle with getting married and finding basically any man who is willing to trust them (or even has a career jfl), many of which will have migrated away from the West. Meanwhile, VR, AI, sexbots, and artificial wombs keep advancing.
You're being too optimistic for your own good. Most men are retards who will wife up any degenerate hoe for the promise of sex once per month. They will never change. Moreover, sexbots and VR won't do shit cause sex itself was never the problem. It's missing out on romance, attraction, flirting, etc. early in your life when you are supposed to experience those things. If it was only sex prostitution would have fixed everything already.

The only thing I see happening is inceldom becoming more and more common and 1st world society devolving into 3rd world, which is already happening. Law of the jungle basically.

You're being too optimistic for your own good. Most men are retards who will wife up any degenerate hoe for the promise of sex once per month. They will never change. Moreover, sexbots and VR won't do shit cause sex itself was never the problem. It's missing out on romance, attraction, flirting, etc. early in your life when you are supposed to experience those things. If it was only sex prostitution would have fixed everything already.

The only thing I see happening is inceldom becoming more and more common and 1st world society devolving into 3rd world, which is already happening. Law of the jungle basically.

The average sexbot is already more intelligent than the average female though.

What conversation do you even hope to have with the vast majority of Western garbage?

The average sexbot is already more intelligent than the average female though.

What conversation do you even hope to have with the vast majority of Western garbage?
I know, but it's still not enough. Sex bots of the future have to be completely indistinguishable physically from an actual female, I don't see that happening anytime soon unless there is mass effort into building that.

full matrix diving will save us

The older men are right now, the more bluepill you observe.

As they die there will be nothing but either blackpilled rebels or bluepilled rotters to replace them.
It´s the latter, too many soys have been ((( made ))) :feelsUgh:

The new incels will be punished for existing in space. It’s already happening. This may be why many of us instinctively avoid everyone. Do your best to protect yourselves inkwells.
protect yourself and avoid everyone. solid advice.

the problem with abortion is you dont know if the male baby is a chad or a incel. if its a incel, abortion all the way. anybody that says that is wrong, are you nuts? you try living as a subhuman incel with no sex. then we can talk!