Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The new foid worship bullshit of the Jews

ULTRAMAN

ULTRAMAN

Veteran
★★★★

Prime Video has shared the first official image of Emma Roberts in her new romantic comedy, 'Space Cadet'.

In the film, Roberts plays Rex, a young party girl from Florida who ends up being the only hope for NASA's space program after a fluke puts her in training with other candidates who, while they may have better resumes, don't have her smarts, nor her instincts for the mission.

In the image we can see Roberts in her suit, ready for some action.

__

my god, but how can anyone create such a bullshit argument. why do jews create such trash?

now i got too compete against aliens aswell, fucking mogged by the entire galaxy

The plot sounds like a Disney Channel movie from the early 2010s kek

In the film, Roberts plays Rex, a young party girl from Florida who ends up being the only hope for NASA's space program after a fluke puts her in training with other candidates who, while they may have better resumes, don't have her smarts, nor her instincts for the mission.
looks like anothER strong womYn arrives to save the day

Prime Video has shared the first official image of Emma Roberts in her new romantic comedy, 'Space Cadet'.

In the image we can see Roberts in her suit, ready for some action.

__

my god, but how can anyone create such a bullshit argument. why do jews create such trash?

Reported

I like how the premise of the show acknowledges she's a mediocre foid who only got in because of DEI quotas handing her the job over more qualified applicants simply because of diversity pity points. Very subtle way of justifying affirmative action with a shallow feelgood female power fantasy.