Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Netherlands demographics

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
The Netherlands population at years..

1981: 14,246,000
1986: 14,564,000
1991: 15,070,000

1996: 15,528,000
2001: 16,044,000
2006: 16,346,000

2011: 16,693,000
2016: 16,979,000
2021: 17,475,000

They are getting people from Morocco, Turkey, Indonesia, Suriname, Poland, Syria.

Yet their native population has stayed the same & even regressed:feelsbadman:

The Dutch Sultanate

Something I am wondering about is the mixed children of Dutch and people they are inviting in. Like if the Dutch genius can show up in some of the mixed children.

No their native population has been shrinking for quite a while like most western countries

Something I am wondering about is the mixed children of Dutch and people they are inviting in. Like if the Dutch genius can show up in some of the mixed children.

I scored quite high on IQ tests as a kid, though most of my friends are pure Dutch. When I was younger most mixed couples tended to be low IQ Dutch people with low IQ foreigners, a grand aunt of mine who is a self-made millionaire married rich White men and her son went to Cambridge University.

Immigrants are good if they're high IQ immigrants, but most people who come here aren't even remotely high IQ.

I scored quite high on IQ tests as a kid, though most of my friends are pure Dutch. When I was younger most mixed couples tended to be low IQ Dutch people with low IQ foreigners, a grand aunt of mine who is a self-made millionaire married rich White men and her son went to Cambridge University.

Immigrants are good if they're high IQ immigrants, but most people who come here aren't even remotely high IQ.

Interesting. That is a big factor isn't just where they are getting immigrants, but which people they are attracting and choosing as immigrants.

Screenshot 2023 03 07 122029

In Amsterdam and ROTterdam the natives are a minority if you count young people and this is the only demographic that you should be counting honestly because young people are a future of any nation.But kikes also in their polls count old people which are mostly natives to make the demographic picture seem better than it is and to deceive people that they aren't being replaced.