Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The Netherlands (Chaderlands) is probably the worst place to be an Incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
I was there when I was 13, I remember walking around and seeing some of the tallest men/women. There were several girls were taller than my 6'1 dad. Not even the Balkans come close to those levels of tallfaggotry. And Balkan people are ugly as sin, we have Turkish/Mongol mutt genes with long midfaces, weak jaws, and big noses. Dutch men/women are MILES more attractive than us, and they seem to be even taller. It's over for ugly manlet ethnics in Europe as a whole, but Holland is just something else jfl.

Dutch foids generally age like shit tbh, my "cousin" has two Dutch foid friends who were Staceys when they were young, but became fatty yet in their 20s.

This is what will eventually happen everywhere as foid hypergamy runs amok.

Dutch foids generally age like shit tbh, my "cousin" has two Dutch foid friends who were Staceys when they were young, but became fatty yet in their 20s.
Agepill hits men harder though, Female smv is unstoppable. Balding ruins alot of chadlites/HTN's
cope i live in sweden and even 13 year iold swedish foids heightmog me :feelsrope:
Brutal, I can relate. I'm the shortest male in my family, even my fucking malnourished family members back there ended up tall. A good chunk of Bosnian women mog me, my sister included.

Cope

Imagine St. Bagelcel there. He would rope in his hotel room.

Damn, just because of that I now hate the Netherlands

Imagine St. Bagelcel there. He would rope in his hotel room.
I'm never stepping foot in that country again, going to EX Yugoslavia is enough mogging for 1000 lifetimes. Avg young male is 188cm where I'm from :feelsree:

If i came to any european country i would be brutally mogged by teen foids. I would prefer to continue here where at least thr heightmog is not so hard.

Europe as a whole sucks freshly rolled sausages
:feelsseriously:

My condolences, I couldn't imagine being any shorter, at least I heightmog boomers.
oh yeah all moggers
Have you been to Ex Yugoslavia? I have to go to south Bosnia/Dalmatia, I hate it so much it's unreal, I get mogged by SCHOOLGIRLS.

IxKNYnrQwn7dCoVS6QU2inaQDxUG6aq8I1G8zhYtQc0.jpg

My condolences, I couldn't imagine being any shorter, at least I heightmog boomers.

Have you been to Ex Yugoslavia? I have to go to south Bosnia/Dalmatia, I hate it so much it's unreal, I get mogged by SCHOOLGIRLS.

IxKNYnrQwn7dCoVS6QU2inaQDxUG6aq8I1G8zhYtQc0.jpg
no but i do know a few people

yes they are moggers

Netherlands is the worst country to be mogged in. Anyone who says otherwise is gay. They have the tallest people, not only men also women

Fuck, I hate these tallfag European countries

Netherlands is the worst country to be mogged in. Anyone who says otherwise is gay. They have the tallest people, not only men also women
Only the Balkans come close.