Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The neighbours kids saw my piss bucket

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I was in my garage home minding my own business browsing this site when my brothers daughter and her neighbour friends all in the ages around 5-7 came in visited me and saw my piss bucket. They were like "eww pee" "Don't you have a toilet?". They are of course used to having a normie childhood in a regular house. Now they will probably tell their parents how a disgusting subhuman i am, and their parents will probably forbid them from going inside my home. I just can't stop laughing.

Your brothers daughter and her neighborhood friends, visited you? Like some novel caged creature? :feelskek:

Your brothers daughter and her neighborhood friends, visited you? Like some novel caged creature? :feelskek:
Yes since this is basically family normie town 2000 i always feel like the outcast living in this place.

Yes since this is basically family normie town 2000 i always feel like the outcast living in this place.
Truly, an Autisté of high class, no doubts about it. My respect.
you should show us the piss bucket

you live in a garage?

TIL piss is a good child repellent tbhtbh

Why do you piss in a bucket?

you should show us the piss bucket
It's actually a transparent plastic bowl so the piss gets dried up around it when it's empty.
you live in a garage?
Yes, in a peaceful normie house neighbourhood. The only incel on my street without a doubt.
Why do you piss in a bucket?
It's a long walk just to go to take a piss. I could go outside in the garden but i don't want to during the day. I have to go down a stair through a basement and go up another stairway and climb over one of those protective gates you have for children so they don't fall down stairs.

I notice he's going to be a wizard soon and also his avatar looks like a wizard. Maybe all wizards do this. XD

Dump it on them

There is nothing wrong with having a piss bucket. Those normalfags probably do far more disgusting things.

I was in my garage home minding my own business browsing this site when my brothers daughter and her neighbour friends all in the ages around 5-7 came in visited me and saw my piss bucket. They were like "eww pee" "Don't you have a toilet?". They are of course used to having a normie childhood in a regular house. Now they will probably tell their parents how a disgusting subhuman i am, and their parents will probably forbid them from going inside my home. I just can't stop laughing.
Dude this is hilarious on so many levels:feelskek:

volcel if you dont ask your neighbors to give you their daughter

I like this man

I don't have a pissbucket anymore since I have a private bathroom right next to my room but I used to when I lived with my parents when I was younger.

If I didn't have my own bathroom, I would've certainly had something similar. This guy did a whole podcast on choosing the best piss jug. Was very helpful tbh. You want something with large volume, and a large opening.

Invite them to some "apple" juice