Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The neighbor's subwoofers are killing me

feedingseagullscel

feedingseagullscel

Greycel
Anytime they leave their house, my brain rattles in my skull. It's the same when they pull back up to their house. They're come and go constantly throughout the day.

They have a subwoofer inside their home as well that they'll play for hours at a time. I've asked them twice to turn it down, and they did for awhile. The last thing I need is a feud with the neighbors, though.

I've gone for drives to get away from it. I don't like wearing things on my ears, nor can I afford noise canceling headphones right now. The only thing that has been able to drown out the noise is if I lie on my bed and put my big standing floor fan on the pillow next to me on full blast.

I've cried over it twice now to be honest. I'm sensitive to noise, but that's the only one that will make me breakdown. I'm already hanging on by a thread, and this just makes me want to blow my brains out.

I wish people were more considerate and had more empathy.

Sorry you have to go through this brocel

Normshits love loud music for some reason like the chimps they are.

my only option was to buy noise cancelling headphones, the latest Sony model which they say is the best.

also have problems with the noise issue and the population of the country is disgustingly noisy, it's like they hate silence.

also can't fight with the neighbor because my father lives alone and he is 83 years old and it is necessary for someone close by to come and see him if something happens to him. I only live here temporarily and my father has impaired hearing so he doesn't hear what I hear.

my only option was to buy noise cancelling headphones, the latest Sony model which they say is the best.

also have problems with the noise issue and the population of the country is disgustingly noisy, it's like they hate silence.

also can't fight with the neighbor because my father lives alone and he is 83 years old and it is necessary for someone close by to come and see him if something happens to him. I only live here temporarily and my father has impaired hearing so he doesn't hear what I hear.
I forgot to mention that their house isn't even attached to mine. It's about 20 feet away. I always feel like they won't believe me when I go over there and ask them to turn it down. I can hear it from every part of my house, though - even in the shower.

I've noticed it's even worse where my grandma lives. She can't hear it either thankfully. My brother stays over there sometimes. I asked him if it bothers him and he said no.

Simply put a wetback of ammonia tri iodide on their gas tank. And allow it to dry - after you are far away. In mimecraft!

Anytime they leave their house, my brain rattles in my skull. It's the same when they pull back up to their house. They're come and go constantly throughout the day.

They have a subwoofer inside their home as well that they'll play for hours at a time. I've asked them twice to turn it down, and they did for awhile. The last thing I need is a feud with the neighbors, though.

I've gone for drives to get away from it. I don't like wearing things on my ears, nor can I afford noise canceling headphones right now. The only thing that has been able to drown out the noise is if I lie on my bed and put my big standing floor fan on the pillow next to me on full blast.

I've cried over it twice now to be honest. I'm sensitive to noise, but that's the only one that will make me breakdown. I'm already hanging on by a thread, and this just makes me want to blow my brains out.

I wish people were more considerate and had more empathy.
bro I don't know, call the police, in my opinion that's the first thing you should have done (if it is doable where you are) when I had the same issue with my neighbor, I didn't go to his house and asked, no, I called the police and they stopped, they probably don't even know it was me who called. The problem is up to you now since they know that you are at least one of the people who don't want that music. If you want send me his data and I help you to raid them (online)

file a noise complaint
if that doesn't work snitch on them for violating soyvid-19 restrictions