Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The NEET subreddit is bluepilled asf!

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
https://gyazo.com/b2c10561aafb278c6870006eff30a5c8

cant fucking format the image cause it dont work, but just lol at these 30+ y/o neets who cannot admit that they are in their position because theyre ugly, and that they have no socia circle cause theyre ugly! HAHA

Most people are bluepilled or at least purplepilled. Only a small percentage is redpilled and an even smaller percentage is blackpilled.

Incels are the key.

theres legit people who are like 40+ on it who refuse to accept that their inferior looks and genetics could possibly play a role in their unsuccessful life, so sad

theres a neet subreddit?

I wouldn't say that. I know some GL guys that are neets and are able to fuck womyn.

I wouldn't say that. I know some GL guys that are neets and are able to fuck womyn.

id imagine that anyone who knows what NEET stands for is probably some ugly shut in, unemployed chavs/pikies are different imo, despite being NEETs themselves

yes its full of coping spastics though, quite a few femoids too for some reason
Because muh equality. Also they probably sent nudes to get made mods.

Deep down, they know. Unless they're GL themselves

You can't expect anything else from reddit