Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Neckpill

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
qgm8pk3azfxz.jpg

I hate looking like Alpha Destiny's sandcel brother.

Just don´t have a giraffe neck theory.
Proportions should be balanced, and they have to be harmonious with your body to look natural.

Last edited:
With good enough general facial aesthetics neck matters very little but yeah it's brutal. No gym for your neck either, despite the image collage coping.

You need a lot of training and the neck atrophies fast. But yeah, doable.

you either have NECK or you dont, building a neck that looks naturally wide and thick like on CHAD is impossible for any low T-cels, and thats mainly because the thickness of the neck is directly correlated with the width of the lower jaw and the size of the skull

if you are a skulcel/jawcel forget it, and stop doing those autistic neck curls you are just going to fuck up your neck vertebrae for down the road, and even if you achieve a pump while training, the neck would deflate quickly afterwards to its original state. Also, if you dont train for 4-5 days due to being busy, it loses size instantly. its ridiculous

tldr: forget it

Thin neck, narrow shoulders it’s fucking over

you either have NECK or you dont, building a neck that looks naturally wide and thick like on CHAD is impossible for any low T-cels, and thats mainly because the thickness of the neck is directly correlated with the width of the lower jaw and the size of the skull

if you are a skulcel/jawcel forget it, and stop doing those autistic neck curls you are just going to fuck up your neck vertebrae for down the road, and even if you achieve a pump while training, the neck would deflate quickly afterwards to its original state. Also, if you dont train for 4-5 days due to being busy, it loses size instantly. its ridiculous

tldr: forget it
Defeatist mind set.

I neckmaxxed and it did wonders for me.

I have taken that pill and worked on it tbh