Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Nazis encouraged EXTRAMARITAL SEX and HYPERGAMY as a official policy of The Third Reich

This will be the USA in a few dacades. USA is the New Nazi Germany.
The US is different, the state is far less interventionist, eugenics are left to the 'free market' of dating apps, springbreaks and one night stands.

@B.O.G.A.R.T. cope, join antifa.
I just exposed a SS-initiated, state-supported, officially registered association in Nazi Germany encouraging extramarital sex, with Himmler simping for single mothers. Own it.

Last edited:
Their goal was to seed all of Europe with German Aryan blood within one generation. So the traditional means of building families would have been too slow. They needed every available female to be impregnated by a German.

Also Germany itself was a "beta country" as it lost against the "Alphas" and started to revolt and it didn't also have any colonies which were the biggest
sign of an "Alpha nation" at the time

Because of this jealousy about their chadishness, the ER tour in the west had to start in Belgium (chad) and Holland(gigachad) to finally walk with the virgin walk to Paris.

Last edited:
I did not know anything about this, a myth has fallen, what a fucking cucks those nazi german leaders.

Their goal was to seed all of Europe with German Aryan blood within one generation. So the traditional means of building families would have been too slow. They needed every available female to be impregnated by a German.
What's your point? Nazis were ready to deliver a serious blow to the institution of monogamy in order to achieve a mythical rebirth of the 'aryan race'. Forget the degenracy of Wiemar that was limited to inner cities, Lebensborn was brought to the countryside to God fearing Christians. "Ends justify the means" is the injunction of every totalitarian power, discernible between the lines, it is a call to unconstrained transgression. The nazis were all neat and tidy upfront but behind closed doors they thought about implementing polygamy, convinced teen girls to betray their families and join Lebensborn, become single mohters for the Fuhrer.

Last edited:
I do support eugenics though, because no one benefits from genetically inferior humans being born.
Eugenics through cuckery? JFL.
Yea like by letting your german wife getting fucked by all other german men? Freaking cucks lmfao.
How is this cucked?

In order to maximize the birth rate and diversity, a german man might be required to share his wife with other men.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
@BummerDrummer thoughts?
OP has no idea what he’s talking about. I’m not even fascist, but if you have ever seen one like Oswald Mosley or George Lincoln Rockwell talk for 5 seconds, you know they are about separation not extermination.

HITLER DIDNT WANT TO KILL ANY GROUP UNLESS THEY COULDNT STAY IN THEIR OWN NATION (jews, gypsy) or could not FUNCTION in their own society (Down syndrome vegetables).

They didn’t want eugenics and a system of that, that’s a Jewish conspiracy. They wanted looksmatched couples having sex with eachother. In a sense it would breed “super aryan race” people, but the people not of this race wouldn’t die.

Just look at ANYONE in hitlers cabinet. LOOK AT HITLER HIMSELF. You want to tell me they wanted to kill themselves?

HITLER DIDNT WANT TO KILL ANY GROUP UNLESS THEY COULDNT STAY IN THEIR OWN NATION (jews, gypsy) or could not FUNCTION in their own society (Down syndrome vegetables).

Candence Owen IQ. But you're either young, dumb, criminally naive or just American. Maybe all of it, god knows. I suspect you have no clue what Generalplan Ost is either? That's right, google it, kid. Because it will categorically destroy your premise. The krauts did infact invaded another nation, called Poland, if you ever happened to heard of it, and unlike the soviets they didn't stop short at installing a pro-nazi goverment there. Subjogating poles to Nazi rule and prepping up collaborators, turning the Polish republic in a puppet state would be Machiavellian, but for Hitler didn't stop there, the poles as a ethnic groups was subject of complete eradication for Lebensraumto happen Generalgouvernement started a campaign of ethno-cultural genocide starting with applying Jim-Crow style laws on poles in their own Homeland, banning the teaching of their language in higher education, and massacring their intelligentsia. But nice try kekboy.

I just exposed a SS-initiated, state-supported, officially registered association in Nazi Germany encouraging extramarital sex, with Himmler simping for single mothers. Own it.

I always disliked the Lebesborn project because of it. This is why women's shelter exist while men's shelter are not even a thing. Only females receive special treatment while men have to suffer in general.

I suspect you have no clue what Generalplan Ost is either? That's right, google it, kid. Because it will categorically destroy your premise. The krauts did infact invaded another nation, called Poland

Generalplan Ost is not even a thing:
"A revisionist view on Generalplan Ost: "This plan, if it ever actually existed as stated, was created for administration purposes — after the war against the SU had started and huge territorial and population gains made at first. On 15 July 1941, Konrad Meyer-Hetlich presented this administrative plan to Himmler, who had requested it.[16] Hitler supposedly discussed his plan in a meeting of 16 July 1941: what is known from this discussion was presented at the IMT as L-221. The original document that might prove the malicious intent of Generalplan Ost does not exist or has never been found — only bits and pieces of related documents were presented at the Nürnberg trials. As such, there is no proof at all that this plan was a long held ambition of Hitler’s, and to try and use it to prove “The Holocaust” is folly."

Last edited:
stormfrontcels on suicide watch :feelskek: :feelsgah:

Generalplan Ost is not even a thing:
"A revisionist view on Generalplan Ost: "This plan, if it ever actually existed as stated, was created for administration purposes — after the war against the SU had started and huge territorial and population gains made at first. On 15 July 1941, Konrad Meyer-Hetlich presented this administrative plan to Himmler, who had requested it.[16] Hitler supposedly discussed his plan in a meeting of 16 July 1941: what is known from this discussion was presented at the IMT as L-221. The original document that might prove the malicious intent of Generalplan Ost does not exist or has never been found — only bits and pieces of related documents were presented at the Nürnberg trials. As such, there is no proof at all that this plan was a long held ambition of Hitler’s, and to try and use it to prove “The Holocaust” is folly."
Did you get this from metapedia or some EXPOSEJUDEN.COM source? But for the sake of the argument, I'll bait. Debating whether there is a singular document of under the name "Generalplan Ost" that was approved by the Reich ministry of eastern territories is currently irrelevant as the historical evidence of it resides in a wide net of genocidal praxis being developed and carried out by the Generalgouvernement in the territories of the polish republic after they occupied it. In Number they didn't argue whether systematic ethnic cleansing and the destruction of polish identity actually happened, the material evidence was there, the question was who and under what programs and which legislation's made it applicable. You're doing semantics here. And I can't even believe I have to argue for reality on a blackpilled forum.

Last edited:
Women are literally nazis
full

Did you get this from metapedia or some EXPOSEJUDEN.COM source? But for the sake of the argument, I'll bait.

Because wikipedia is so much more reliable when it comes to topics like this, right? Also, it is interesting that you are aware of this website, yet it seems that you did not read any articles to it whatsoever. Instead you give the same typical nonsense you can hear all over the media.

Debating whether there is a singular document of under the name "Generalplan Ost" that was approved by the Reich ministry of eastern territories is currently irrelevant

It is not irrelevant at all. This is pretty much significant.

the historical evidence of it resides in a wide net of genocidal praxis being developed and carried out by the Generalgouvernement in the territories of the polish republic after they occupied it.

There is no evidence or only little evidence to it.
Also, you brought up Generalplan Ost and yet you are unable to back up your claims, instead you insist on "historical evidence" which is based on "notoriousness" despite the fact it has not been verified yet.

And I can't even believe I have to argue for reality on a blackpilled forum.

This is an appeal to popularity and not an argument - And I cannot believe that people on a so called black pill forum believe blindly in stuff with no or little evidence and call it reality.

By the way, I do not totally disagree with you here since this topic is much more complicated, therefore we should not rely on assumptions, but rather we should rely on real and physical evidence, thus we have to look back and we need to consider all different points of view in order to get a grasp of what might have happened. I also completely agree on this point you made:

Candence Owen IQ. But you're either young, dumb, criminally naive or just American. Maybe all of it, god knows. I suspect you have no clue what Generalplan Ost is either? That's right, google it, kid. Because it will categorically destroy your premise. The krauts did infact invaded another nation, called Poland, if you ever happened to heard of it, and unlike the soviets they didn't stop short at installing a pro-nazi goverment there. Subjogating poles to Nazi rule and prepping up collaborators, turning the Polish republic in a puppet state would be Machiavellian, but for Hitler didn't stop there, the poles as a ethnic groups was subject of complete eradication for Lebensraumto happen Generalgouvernement started a campaign of ethno-cultural genocide starting with applying Jim-Crow style laws on poles in their own Homeland, banning the teaching of their language in higher education, and massacring their intelligentsia. But nice try kekboy.
You’re an idiot. Hitler would have stopped at Danzig had they had given it up. Hitler did not start ww2. It was the polish for refusing to give Danzig and then the allies for declaring war. He wanted a strip of land connecting Prussia to Germany proper, and the poles didn’t give it.

Sounds like kike propoganda

You’re an idiot. Hitler would have stopped at Danzig had they had given it up. Hitler did not start ww2. It was the polish for refusing to give Danzig and then the allies for declaring war. He wanted a strip of land connecting Prussia to Germany proper, and the poles didn’t give it.
Just like he stopped taking over Czechoslovakia once he got the Sudetenland, right?

Because wikipedia is so much more reliable when it comes to topics like this, right? Also, it is interesting that you are aware of this website, yet it seems that you did not read any articles to it whatsoever. Instead you give the same typical nonsense you can hear all over the media.

There is no evidence or only little evidence to it.
Also, you brought up Generalplan Ost and yet you are unable to back up your claims, instead you insist on "historical evidence" which is based on "notoriousness" despite the fact it has not been verified yet.

This is an appeal to popularity and not an argument - And I cannot believe that people on a so called black pill forum believe blindly in stuff with no or little evidence and call it reality.
What evidence are you asking for, exactly? The Nuremberg trials? Head of the Generalgouvernement's leader Hans Frank admitting the atrocities but playing blame game and saying he was only executing Himmler's orders? Racial laws applied in Polish territories designating polish ethnicity as subhuman with the Volksliste offering them a 4 category scheme of the new racial hierarchy? Implementing a german version of the jim-crow by prepping up a Nur für Deutsche (german only) public facilities and transport. Or this perserved DOCUMENT from the bundesarchives dating 1942 from the institute of 'agrarian studies' describing mass deportations of Poles from their own state to make way for german settlers?

Hard to debate anything when everything could be countered with a obscure stomrcel blogpost or called 'jew propaganda' when it doesn't suit your juvenile contrarian tastes.

Last edited:
What evidence are you asking for, exactly? The Nuremberg trials? Head of the Generalgouvernement's leader Hans Frank admitting the atrocities but playing blame game and saying he was only executing Himmler's orders?

Nuremberger trials hold only little evidence due to emotional abuse and actualy physical abuse. You can hear the statement of Julius Streicher for example - but I guess he is lying because he is a Nazis, right? But let us assume he is lying - then why should we believe in the so called atrocities - despite the fact he never commited to any atrocity whatsoever in the first place...? I really do not get that logic.

Or this perserved DOCUMENT from the bundesarchives dating 1942 from the institute of 'agrarian studies' describing mass deportations of Poles from their own state to make way for german settlers?

This piece of text is more about territories in the east, economy within these territories, special rights to it, heritage and general administration and logistics:
On page 17, you can read how they want to maintain the situation via "Reichsgaue".

Part B starts at page 28 and it is all about economics and funding.

On Page 37 you can see how they want to maintain the agriculture. On the following pages we can find of how they want to maintain water supply and electricity. Same goes for the pages after 59/60.

On page 46/47 we can find the word "Arbeitslager" which means labour camp. This is something normal when it comes to wars. But you can see it as "evil" if you really want to. But it is far away from an actual "atrocity". If it is an atrocity, then every other nation is guilty of it as well.

On page 59 we can find an elaborated list on stuff they want to create and its costs to it:
0138_gpo_59.jpg

I will translate a bit so people might get a better grasp on it:
1. Agriculture
2. Road building / "Reichsautobahn"
3 Facilities
4. Housebuilding

The numbers next to it shows of how much money it might cost (in billions).

The literature to it is somewhat weird as well. Some sources are fine but stuff like "Vernichtungspolitik" (policy of extermination) really shows that it is biased since it is not about extermination:
"Aly, G., Heim, S., Vordenker der Vernichtung. Auschwitz und die deutschen Pläne für eine neue europäische Ordnung, Hamburg 1991.
Esch, M.G., "Gesunde Verhältnisse". Deutsche und polnische Bevölkerungspolitik in Ostmitteleuropa 1939-1950, Marburg 1998.
Heinemann, I., Wissenschaft und Homogenisierungsplanungen für Osteuropa. Konrad Meyer, der "Generalplan Ost" und die deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, in: Heinemann, I., Wagner, P. (Hg.), Wissenschaft, Planung, Vertreibung. Neuordnungskonzepte und Umsiedlungspolitik im 20. Jahrhundert, Stuttgart 2006, S. 45-72 (= Beiträge zur Geschichte der Deutschen Forschungsgemeinschaft, Bd. 1).
Heinemann, I., "Rasse, Siedlung, deutsches Blut". Das Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt der SS und die rassenpolitische Neuordnung Europas, Göttingen 2003 (= Moderne Zeit. Neue Forschungen zur Gesellschafts- und Kulturgeschichte des 19. und 20. Jahrhunderts, Bd. 2).
Leendertz, A., Ordnung schaffen. Deutsche Raumplanung im 20. Jahrhundert, Göttingen 2008 (=Beiträge zur Geschichte des 20. Jahrhunderts, Bd. 7).
Madajczyk, C., Vom Generalplan Ost zum Generalsiedlungsplan, München u.a. 1994 (= Einzelveröffentlichungen der Historischen Kommission zu Berlin, Bd. 80).
Mai, U., "Rasse und Raum". Agrarpolitik, Sozial- und Raumplanung im NS-Staat, Paderborn u.a. 2002 (= Sammlung Schöningh zur Geschichte und Gegenwart, o. Bd.).
Rössler, M., Schleiermacher, S. (Hg.), Der "Generalplan Ost". Hauptlinien der nationalsozialistischen Planungs- und Vernichtungspolitik, Berlin 1993.
Scheffler, D., Fall 8: Der Prozeß gegen das SS-Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt ("RuSHA-Case"), in: Der Nationalsozialismus vor Gericht. Die alliierten Prozesse gegen Kriegsverbrecher und Soldaten 1943-1952. Hg. v. G.R. Ueberschär, Frankfurt a.M. 1999, S. 155-163.
Wasser, B., Himmlers Raumplanung im Osten. Der Generalplan Ost in Polen 1940-1944, Basel u.a. 1993."

Hard to debate anything when everything could be countered with a obscure stomrcel blogpost or called 'jew propaganda' when it doesn't suit your juvenile contrarian tastes.

Not an argument and I really do not know why you have to rely on it. It is also quite contradictory since on the other hand you think that everything else is just Nazi propaganda because it does not suit you. If everything would be reversed, you would blindly believe in Nazi propaganda instead.

Nuremberger trials hold only little evidence due to emotional abuse and actualy physical abuse. You can hear the statement of Julius Streicher for example - but I guess he is lying because he is a Nazis, right? But let us assume he is lying - then why should we believe in the so called atrocities - despite the fact he never commited to any atrocity whatsoever in the first place...? I really do not get that logic.

This piece of text is more about territories in the east, economy within these territories, special rights to it, heritage and general administration and logistics:
On page 17, you can read how they want to maintain the situation via "Reichsgaue".

Part B starts at page 28 and it is all about economics and funding.

On Page 37 you can see how they want to maintain the agriculture. On the following pages we can find of how they want to maintain water supply and electricity. Same goes for the pages after 59/60.

On page 46/47 we can find the word "Arbeitslager" which means labour camp. This is something normal when it comes to wars. But you can see it as "evil" if you really want to. But it is far away from an actual "atrocity". If it is an atrocity, then every other nation is guilty of it as well.

On page 59 we can find an elaborated list on stuff they want to create and its costs to it:
0138_gpo_59.jpg

I will translate a bit so people might get a better grasp on it:
1. Agriculture
2. Road building / "Reichsautobahn"
3 Facilities
4. Housebuilding
This completely banal piece of agricultural bureaucratic paper just happens to causally mention the implementation of racial laws on occupied territory now described as part of the 'Reich':

"Für die Siedler gelten die Grundsätze der Neubauernauslese u
nterBerücksichti gung der Erfahrungen, die von der SS bei der rassischen
underbbiologischen Auslese gemacht sind"

So how does exactly one go from a position of 'self defense' aimed at liberating Danzig -- to subjugating half of Poland under it's control, calling it's territories part of a 'empire' now planing to colonize it with 'settlers' according to it's racial laws?

Last edited:
This completely banal piece of agricultural bureaucratic paper just happens to causally mention the implementation of racial laws on occupied territory now described as part of the 'empire':

"Für die Siedler gelten die Grundsätze der Neubauernauslese u
nterBerücksichti gung der Erfahrungen, die von der SS bei der rassischen
underbbiologischen Auslese gemacht sind"

Racial laws are completely fine. I do not see any problems here. This piece of paper is made specifically for general administration and everything what belongs to it.

So how does exactly does one go from a position of 'self defense' aimed at liberating Danzig -- to subjugating half of Poland under it's control, calling it's territories part of a 'empire' now planing to colonise it with 'settlers' according to it's racial laws?

It is not about what is "self-defense" and what not - Because parts of Poland belong to Germany.

Think I remember watching a vid in elementary school that mentioned this (you know in your mandatory forced brainwashing in our public school system). If not this program it talked in general a lot about them wanting to "breed superior humans" and I remember it showing lots of old-timey Chads and Stacies and shit. It doesn't really surprise me though. Nazis were cucks then and are cucks now.

i would rather be a soldier in nazi germany and get a 3/10 woman rather than this hellhole of reality we are in now

Contradicts with the ideology of many incels.

So many retards on this thread parroting a jewish written history.

Brutal anal realisation for white nationalists

i would rather be a soldier in nazi germany and get a 3/10 woman rather than this hellhole of reality we are in now
Your dick would freeze and fall off somewhere near Stalingrad, with your adorable wife entering a polygamous marriage with a tall handsome SS member as part of an effort to repopulate the Gemainschaft since many men would get wiped out in a prolonged war. That is a optimistic scenario , if Germans had actually won the war.

So many retards on this thread parroting a jewish written history.
How is Lebensborn, a officially sanctioned program of the SS, under Himmler's command a fiction? Dude, do you even facts?

Is there anything more pathetic than a self-diagnosed incel subhuman who is nonetheless still sympathetic to the national socialist cause? Name me a totalitarian regime historically more dedicated venerating the amorous Chad body aesthetic, and which, in it's pursuit of 'eugenics', was ready to break down taboos surrounding extramarital sex with a state-sponsored initiative that involved prepping up a Lebensborn program which functioned as recruiting ground for future aryan concubines who, with the blessings of Himmler himself, were assigned to engage in sexual affairs with married elite members of the SS.

Hildegard Trutz, a roastie, and a member of the Bund Deutscher Mädel, recalled in a interview how her conservative protestant parents would be shocked and disapprove of her decision to partake in a program encouraging breeding without long term commitment, yet she herself was excited, not just about the sexual activity, but the fact that she was doing it all for her beloved Führer. Turtz, upon arriving in a Lebensborn mansion in Bavaria, said she was impressed with the ‘smashing looks’ of her hookup partners:

"They were all very tall and strong with blue eyes and blond hair ...There was a getting-to-know-you session, with the group playing games together, watching films and enjoying social evenings in the castle ... We were given about a week to pick the man we liked" [LINK]

Lebensborn-Nazi-program-3.jpg
ge8e7tmaspdjph1rz2ho-700x445.jpeg

LEBENSBORN, a program devised by the SS, was the first step toward liberating female sexuality from Christian precepts of chastity and monogamy, by encouraging 'racially valuable' girls to engage in extramarital sexual relations with SS Chads in the greater service of the Gemainschaft. 60% of the mothers in Lebensborn were unwed with Himmler proudly remarking on how just a couple of years ago having illegitimate children was perceived as something shameful, but girls now considered it a honor. And as Germany started drifting towards total krieg the slogan 'a woman for every german man' was replaced with 'every woman should have a Child' with the leaders of the League of German Girls enthusiastically encouraging madhens to get koncked up in a one night stand so they could at least bear a child for the Führer. The degenerate nature of the Lebensborn program was so shocking deplored by catholic Cardinal Bertram who denounced it as"institutionalized adultery."

As a reminder you just how much of a hypocrite the eternal stormcel is, keep in mind that during this period nazis were still busy breaking up monogamous marriages between a germans and jews, and poles and germans, while extramarital sex, promiscuity and even adultery, as long as they stayed within the framework of the 'racial laws' and confirmed to the sensibility of the Volk -- faced no limits.
The NAZIpill destroyed me