Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Native American Genocide was a good thing...

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
If the whites didn't kill all the native American and they were still around today, the men would be killing themselves in large numbers every day. Imagine being a native American man in 2019 competing with white tinder chads. Every native American man would be a virgin and every native American thot would be chasing white dick. It would be like being a currycel with no curryland to escape to. I think the politicians knew that JBW was a thing with non white foids and decided to kill off the native Americans out of mercy so they wouldn't have to live with the shame of all their women being taken by white men today. I hope a massive STD that kills a lot of people comes out soon, women deserve the karma for all the death and suffering they have inflicted upon mankind and the hopeless slavery they force us to be born into. I can't think of anything more evil than a female human. If Satan is male, he must be the second most evil being in the universe...

JFL if white man didnt conquer America's, the West wouldnt be as CUCKED and DEGENERATE as it is now.

Read your text again and realise how retarded you sound.

Without the land and resource stolen from the native American whites would not be able to colonise America there would be a few thousand whites but that's about it look at Haiti
And how the locals slaves genocide the white masters

is the other way around

JFL if white man didnt conquer America's, the West wouldnt be as CUCKED and DEGENERATE as it is now.

Read your text again and realise how retarded you sound.
I should rephrase it as "a good thing for native americans"....

I'm not talking about an America that was never conquered. I'm talking about what if we did to the natives what the Brits did to the Abos... It would be suicidefuel...

I should rephrase it as "a good thing for native americans"....
nonsense. Lets say they never come in contact with eachother...alpha native american male would have been slayer

Now he is low iq poor drunk, his own women go for ugly rich whites rather than him. I mean do you even THINK bro

low IQ mate

northern plain indians were the chads of the old world. legit 6ft + with long jet black nw0 hair, huge frame and slayer tier faces. then when they went on the reservations they became ugly subhumans
tbh

nonsense. Lets say they never come in contact with eachother...alpha native american male would have been slayer

Now he is low iq poor drunk, his own women go for ugly rich whites rather than him. I mean do you even THINK bro
What you're talking is the best case scenario, I'm talking about what happened is better than if we conquered that land and kept large numbers of them subjugated like blacks... that would suck.

What you're talking is the best case scenario, I'm talking about what happened is better than if we conquered that land and kept large numbers of them subjugated like blacks... that would suck.
White colonizing the world was a mistake from day 1.

You nibbas should have just stayed in ur little huts eating carrot and onions. World would have been a saner and better place for it.

The native Americans are still around today...

There wouldnt be tinder or any of this modern bullshit if the disease bearing euros hadnt gone to America

Lol ok they basically genocided native Americancels and now you call it a good thing? Mayos never learn..

The Portuguese should not have sent so many slaves to Brazil. It is full of descendants of the BBC here, Indians are nonexistent here in my area were decimated.

You nibbas should have just stayed in ur little huts eating carrot and onions. World would have been a saner and better place for it.
dont blame all the whites for colonization. I was mostly the british and french

Naaah invading all you mf's was fun

If the whites didn't kill all the native American and they were still around today, the men would be killing themselves in large numbers every day. Imagine being a native American man in 2019 competing with white tinder chads. Every native American man would be a virgin and every native American thot would be chasing white dick. It would be like being a currycel with no curryland to escape to. I think the politicians knew that JBW was a thing with non white foids and decided to kill off the native Americans out of mercy so they wouldn't have to live with the shame of all their women being taken by white men today. I hope a massive STD that kills a lot of people comes out soon, women deserve the karma for all the death and suffering they have inflicted upon mankind and the hopeless slavery they force us to be born into. I can't think of anything more evil than a female human. If Satan is male, he must be the second most evil being in the universe...
Many people have a false idea of how the europeans colonized America. Before they arrived there were only nomadic native American tribes that traveled through the land. They fought each other and took slaves etc. They were not as peaceful as people think and had no real long-term settlements. Then the europeans came, they fought some of the tribes but also many tribes allied with them to fight off rivalry tribes. Same with South America although they had big cities especially the Maya.

Last edited:
But the fun is ovER :feelsrope:
whitecel when its about colonization: MUH HERITAGE WHITES DID IT FOR FUN LEL

whitecel when its about refugees coming to the west: OMFG HOW DARE THEY WHITE COUNTRIES FOR WHITES ONLY etc etc

whitecel when tyrone and chadrigo is fucking all his white womenz: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

:feelshaha:

It is good if whites did but when ethics do same to whites it is muhh genocide:feelshaha::feelshaha:

whitecel when its about colonization: MUH HERITAGE WHITES DID IT FOR FUN LEL

whitecel when its about refugees coming to the west: OMFG HOW DARE THEY WHITE COUNTRIES FOR WHITES ONLY etc etc

whitecel when tyrone and chadrigo is fucking all his white womenz: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

:feelshaha:
In my country ethnics aren't really the ones that pull Most Girls. The bottom of the pit mostly dates them. Jfl at being black and successful in my country outside of vienna. Hahhah

jfl austrians did 0 to colonize the world. they couldnt even beat the slavs properly. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: srsly what were you even proud about :feelskek:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. We killed idk how many of them and didn't get chucked as germanistan we were the victim ;). Had the biggest country in Europe dominated the Holy Roman Empire fucked the turks 2x times (Last Time with Help of polish). Just a few examples. Never said we had colonies you said whites Your kind Always say muuuh White men. Then quit your fucking bs maybe we mostly fought other whites. Crying about racism and being racist yourself. I'm Not dutch i don't take that bs. Really pissing me off . Where do you come from?

this will probably be on cucktears tbh

“INCELS SUPPORT GENOCIDE”

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. We killed idk how many of them and didn't get chucked as germanistan we were the victim ;). Had the biggest country in Europe dominated the Holy Roman Empire fucked the turks 2x times (Last Time with Help of polish). Just a few examples. Never said we had colonies you said whites Your kind Always say muuuh White men. Then quit your fucking bs maybe we mostly fought other whites. Crying about racism and being racist yourself. I'm Not dutch i don't take that bs. Really pissing me off . Where do you come from?
jbw br0

dont blame all the whites for colonization. I was mostly the british and french

British, french, Spanish, Portuguese and Dutch. Germans and the Belgium's were late to the party

the West wouldnt be as CUCKED and DEGENERATE as it is now.
Low IQ. The final blackpill is accepting that it's just nature and biology and can not be changed. It's like this all around the world, yes, including Arab countries. To be a human is to be either a manipulative parasite or a giga-cuck.

Low IQ. The final blackpill is accepting that it's just nature and biology and can not be changed. It's like this all around the world, yes, including Arab countries. To be a human is to be either a manipulative parasite or a giga-cuck.

:feelsseriously:

My point was in answer to what OP said.

Your contribution was neither useful nor wanted tbh.
I don't care if you wanted it or not, I did not except you to want an rebuttal to your argument in the first place.

Exceedingly low IQ

What happened in America wasn´t genocide from what I have heard. They curries in America were weak and died from diseases. Also trading away furs and natural resources for marbles and booze is pretty dumb. Darwinism is what happened.

Low IQ
Native Americans weren’t wiped out just
google the Pequot Tribe

The Native Americans would have sided with Adolf Hitler during WW2 and all nations would be ethnostate patriarchies. So i disagree with OP.

British, french, spanish, portuguese, italians, germans and dutch
Other then Slavs all whites were cucked in voyages for their kike overlord. The incels were put on a ship and sent to die trying to invade some savage land while the Chads remained back and fucked multiple fair maidens.