Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The namepill

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

KHHDV Wizard Alchemist. Wage Feelsdevilcel.
★★★★★

The name you’re given at birth might subtly shape your appearance as you grow older. Adults often look like their names, meaning people can match a face to a name more accurately than random guessing. But this isn’t true for children, which suggests that our faces grow into our names over time.​

The idea that names might influence facial appearance draws from the broader concept of self-fulfilling prophecies—where expectations about a person can influence how they behave and, in this case, perhaps even how they look. If society has certain expectations of how someone named “John” or “Emma” should appear, it’s possible that over time, individuals might unconsciously shape their physical appearance to align with those expectations.
But how could someone shape their own facial features? The researchers suggest that this might happen both directly, through choices like hairstyle, glasses, and makeup, and indirectly, through life experiences that leave their mark—such as the way repeated smiling can create wrinkles over time.
However, it’s also possible that babies might be born with certain facial features that subconsciously influence parents to give them a name that “fits” their appearance.

Have you been affected by the namepill? Do you have a silly/nerdy/meme name?

I will name my hypotetical son chad then

This is bullshit

I got a normal name

I got a normal name
Me too. My name is very common. I had a chad with my name in my classes in school. People think I look like a Kevin or Justin for some reason. I know women with hot girl names who aren't hot.

It's time for namemaxxing brb changing my name to Chad Thudercock

Me too. My name is very common. I had a chad with my name in my classes in school. People think I look like a Kevin or Justin for some reason. I know women with hot girl names who aren't hot.
I used to get called ben mistakenly by people the entire time I was in school

Im guessing I look like a ben or maybe they just Dont remember my name properly since it is also a 3 letter name and they dont care about me enough to remember it properly

Name your kids chad

I probably have the most trucel name in this site

My name is Bartholomew Middlecock, that's why I'm incel bros, hold me :feelscry:

If you're parents named you chad or Sean you can't lose