Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The "N-word" is a ridiculous concept

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
I'm not talking about calling other people it obviously. But it's hilarious how whites, particularly Americans literally won't even SAY the word nigger, like it's Voldemort or something. "N-word" lmfao. What a cucked country.

Cuck if you don’t go to a gang of niggers in Brooklyn and racially abuse them

As a black guy myself its pretty fucking ridiculous honestly. Imagine being triggered over a single 6 letter word JFL. Imagine being triggered on "someone elses behalf". So fucking cringe.

the nigger word is bad ok

As a black guy myself its pretty fucking ridiculous honestly. Imagine being triggered over a single 6 letter word JFL. Imagine being triggered on "someone elses behalf". So fucking cringe.
nigger

Lol 100%. No different to how normies these days pretend "transphobia" is this terrifying, awful thing yet go back not even 10 years and the idea of trannies being at all accepted in popular culture was laughed at.

niiiiiiiigggggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I just avoid using it so I don’t get my ass beat by fifteen enraged tyrones looking for an excuse to get back at ‘yt’. Wish I was that low-inhib tbh

The fuck you say bitch ass nigga?

Mad gorilla portrait angry male bitting straw hay 53943605

Only niggers get mad when being called a nigger,is just a fucking word and yet I've heard about people kill and be killed for it,I don't see whites being triggered when called "white trash" "redneck" or "Hillbilly" or something.

But that may be because I don't live in the USA where literally EVERY SINGLE THING is about race and diversity there,such a dying nation.

Last edited:
I just avoid using it so I don’t get my ass beat by fifteen enraged tyrones looking for an excuse to get back at ‘yt’. Wish I was that low-inhib tbh
Imma give you the N-word pass

have fun :feelzez:

What a cucked country.
1, blacks chimp out when someone non black says the word, so Whites don't say the word in fear of being chimpped out on
2, SJW politics makes it even harder to do so
3, White people still say it, just not in a place where you can get hurt or called out IRL
which is why it's so commonly found on places like comment sections, 4chan, and videogame lobbies

no problem my nigga. If those guys irl ask you, tell them a black guy gave you the N-word pass. :feelsthink:
Avogadro’s number IQ. My 7am criminal justice class won’t know what hit them when I break this bad boy out.

I remember I said nigger in front of another white dude and he kept saying it was "immoral". When I asked him why, he came up with all this fallacious reasoning.

@Colvin76 how often does your family use racial slurs?

Only niggers get mad when being called a nigger,is just a fucking word and yet I've heard about people kill and be killed for it,I don't see whites being triggered when called "white trash" "redneck" or "Hillbilly" or something.

But that may be because I don't live in the USA where literally EVERY SINGLE THING is about race and diversity there,such a dying nation.
It doesn't matter if a Black guy gets offended by it or not. Simply saying nigger shows that you don't care if he finds it offensive. It's lack of manners and a sign of disrespect. Many Black men will make the "offender" pay for it, and rightfully so. I'm glad they aren't giga cucked. Low-inhib high-T behavior makes Black men Black and I like it :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
1, blacks chimp out when someone non black says the word, so Whites don't say the word in fear of being chimpped out on
3, White people still say it, just not in a place where you can get hurt or called out IRL
which is why it's so commonly found on places like comment sections, 4chan, and videogame lobbies
Ngl I call blacks nigger a lot. They don’t really care tbh :lul:

I honestly don"t know why blacks are so triggered by a stupid meaningless word.
Men are snowflakes in 2020

How can a word trigger emotional distress and turn someone into a cornered animal who feels threatened? How can a word turn you from a high-inhib, model citizen, blue collar person to a primitive ape, who acts purely on instinct at the auditory sense of just a word? Homo saipien, wise ape, only to be reduced to a animalistic ape because of a word.

Yeah, I'll admit, those are the rules I follow when saying or not saying nigger.
Simply saying nigger shows that you don't care if he finds it offensive. It's lack of manners and a sign of disrespect.
Anyone who chimps out when someone says a word deserves no respect.

I'm not talking about calling other people it obviously. But it's hilarious how whites, particularly Americans literally won't even SAY the word nigger, like it's Voldemort or something. "N-word" lmfao. What a cucked country.
Cope

Imagine those young niggers pretending they went thru the same struggles as their ancestor n think they got rights over the word nigger

It is a form of (their) social conditioning to keep certain types of people in line.

I honestly don"t know why blacks are so triggered by a stupid meaningless word.
Men are snowflakes in 2020
It’s about the disrespect not the fact that someone hates black people

That whole “sticks and stones” concept doesn’t really apply in black neighborhoods. Letting someone insult you to your face and not doing anything about it is more cucked than getting triggered over a word imo

Soyciety is cringe

:feelshaha:
That is hilarious tbh ngl.

I agree. If you get offended by the word “nigger”, that is because you choose to be offended by it. No one forces you, and it is especially none of my business.
It is a form of (their) social conditioning to keep certain types of people in line.

Nigger is by the most offensive word in the western anglophone world.
It severely triggers absolutely everyone from blacks, foids to numales. It's insane just how powerful this word is.

True. It's really pathetic. How they PANIC when they are accused of having said "the n-word" and then accuse each other of having actually said "the n-word".
Holy fuck.