Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Myth of Self-Improvement

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
The biggest, ultimate COPE practiced by practically everybody on the planet is the belief that they have control over their own biology. If only they try hard enough! Then, one day, someday, everything will change! A belief most people have on this sorry planet, yet we still see most people remain tremendously average. Because as much as they'd hate to admit it, their very conscious, their soul, is just as anchored to biology as their physical athleticism. And no matter how hard you train, you're never going to beat Usain Bolt. Nor are you going to become the next Albert Einstein or Bill Gates.

It is pretty obvious that some men will always be more athletic than others. And recent research indicates that other aspects of men are just as unchangeable. We do not know how to improve IQ through education alone. Most people who have significant weight loss will gain it all back. Even personality traits seem to be significantly genetic. But when we say that our ability to get laid is mostly set and stone, both Blues and Reds FREAK THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!. "Its your personality, you misogynist freak!" "Just lift, bro." "Don't you even know game?" They cannot stand biological determinism, because it represents a counter to everything they stand for. But as the least successful of men, we know that, no matter what we do, we cannot get laid to save our lives. And I mean this in a very literal sense.

The Blue Pill - The Hope

Honestly, I'm outright tired of addressing why The Blue Pill is wrong so many times, only for us to be strawmanned anyways. To put it simply, The Blue Pillers really do believe in a Just World Fallacy. According to the Bluepillers, men who are friendly and fun get laid, men who are rude and, well, evil don't. That is the extend of their philosophical "rigor". No explanation for the divorce epidemic, hybristophilia, celebrity obsession, ancestral sexual success, or harems. In fact, according to them ,men who sexually succeed can't be assholes, because women want them.

The real truth is somewhere in between, but Blue Pill refuses to admit women can be shallow at every turn. Our "personality" is the least of our problems. If The Blue Pill "theory" that misogyny is the cause of our virginity, and not the other way around, then we would have seen some sexual success while we still drank the Kool-Aid.
So yes the bluepillers are the problem, but the more important issue is what The Red Pill exposes. Does The Red Pill hold any more "water"?

The Red Pill - The Cope

Ostensibly, The Red Pill uses real, evolutionary psychology to attain sex from nubile, fertile females. And on paper, much of what they write makes sense. Females are interested in musculature. Therefore, you must lift weights. Females are interested in social dominance. Therefore, you must pass unique tests, maintain frame, and acquire value. However, there is a world's difference from recognizing these attributes and being able to attain them yourself.

Men are born with a predisposition to certain personality traits. Some men have more testosterone and other hormones/enzymes to ward off fat and attain muscle mass. Kids don't exactly lift, but that doesn't change the fact we can tell who the jocks are by Junior High or who will turn into one due to puberty. A jock who has a dry spell can use this information to maximize his already top tier genes. A nerd or an Incel will find far fewer success.

Even if it is technically possible for a normie to become a muscle God, most normies lack the biological willpower to achieve the results. The "Alphas" of TRP CONSTANTLY praise the life changing effects of lifting. "It will boost your confidence, make you slay pussy, and most importantly, make you feel like a GOD." Well, sorry, if lifting was actually the soul-cleansing activity TRP says it was, people would actually fucking do it. "Don't lift for pussy, do it for yourself!" can be an argument from both sides ( blackpillers say to lift for yourself and not for women because they know the true nature of women and know that muscles dont get you laid, looks does), but from redpillers it is an absolute excuse for the back-breaking labor men do in their desperate attempt to get female sexual validation.

Even when I tried to lift weights constantly few days a week every week, I NEVER enjoyed it beyond the brief testosterone pulse afterwards. Yet, if I brought up this fact to a TRPer, they would get all angry over it ( guess they cant handle the truth, because once again, you can polish a turd, but its still a turd). TRP will not take any excuse for you to not join their "religion", its pretty much cult like.

And what are the actual, on the field results behind the constant Alpha posturing? Well, as far as I know, no scientific study has been performed to measure the success of PUA/Red Pill philosophy. However, I will point out that, despite painting it like a miracle drug, one of the core tenants of The Red Pill is to expect constant failure in approaches

Even with all of the self-improvement in the world, your chances still remain in the low single digits. Its almost like self-improvement and game aren't particularly effective! I'd like to believe that Red Pill Knowledge has at least SOME effect, but it seems rather clear that there is no evidence at all that TRP will make you a pussy slayer or girlfriend acquirer.

The Black Pill - The Rope

The ultimate conclusion one has to make is that most females look at the same type of attractive man, that is largely determined by biological factors. Lifting will not change your face. Game won't remove your autism. And concepts like abundance mentality and dread game are impossible to achieve unless you're already sexually and financially successful. You can't have abundance when you fail 97 tries out of 100, or are a kissless, hugless, romanceless virgin. Nothing you read on the web is going to make you wealthy, and for as many ventures that succeed, many more will fail. (cough bitcoin cough)

The Black Pill is the ultimate representation of reality. Most pussy slayers have never even heard of The Red Pill or Game. Yet they still slay pussy. This is because they were born as Chad Thundercock or chadlite, not made. As Incels, the moment we reached out-of-college age without losing our V-cards, all hope is lost. Maybe if we become MEGA rich we'll get laid. BUT REMEMBER, ITS ALL ABOUT FACE!!!!! But there is no point in dedicating our lives to the gym when its ALL ABOUT FACE. We are virgins because we are unattractive: only plastic surgery might change that, but heck, even that is a gamble, and a very expensive path to look towards to.

Last edited:

Fuck you, OP.

Are you againts improving yourself to improve your life quality or improving yourself to get sex?

isnt about face

is about average beetwen face ad body

lets put you have a 5/10 face but a 7/10 body

the average is 5+7/2= 6/10 in general beaty

you gotta have at least 7/10 beaty to be a pussy slayer

Are you againts improving yourself to improve your life quality or improving yourself to get sex?
I am against normies telling people to lift weights " because you will get da females bro!!" Like i mentioned, lifting weights to get women does not work.

I have nothing against people lifting weights for better health or getting stronger/ gaining muscle. Heck i have nothing against anyone doing anything to better their health and wellbeing just dont do it to acquire females because as an ugly male it doesnt work like that

I am against normies telling people to lift weights " because you will get da females bro!!" Like i mentioned, lifting weights to get women does not work.

I have nothing against people lifting weights for better health or getting stronger/ gaining muscle. Heck i have nothing against anyone doing anything to better their health and wellbeing just dont do it to acquire females because as an ugly male it doesnt work like that

I agree with you then, good post!

This is the kind of black pill I stay up at night to swallow.
Apathy and depression helps me sleep really well.

ok but how can you deny self improvement in things.... people get good at stuff all the time. It just takes practice and time, and effort of course. That is why most ppl are average. Most ppl don't like working hard, because it is hard. Wanna become pianist? practice 8 hours DAILY. Want to become pro sport player? Practice every day, work out, eat right EVERY DAY.... u think usian bolt just jack off and win olympics? cmon....

On another note you are right, even if u train super hard u prob wont beat usian bolt but that is because running takes no SKILL.... u def can beat top boxers, or chess players.. .or anything where there is skill and strategy involved.

On even another note sometimes I think u are right but its too depressing to think of and also other things tell me its wrong like what I said above. Maybe you are wrong so... this could all be a COPE which you use to tell urself thats why ppl ar better, not because I am lazy but bcuz genes.

What I said does not apply to inceldom, inceldom is just genes fuck you women.

ok but how can you deny self improvement in things.... people get good at stuff all the time. It just takes practice and time, and effort of course. That is why most ppl are average. Most ppl don't like working hard, because it is hard. Wanna become pianist? practice 8 hours DAILY. Want to become pro sport player? Practice every day, work out, eat right EVERY DAY.... u think usian bolt just jack off and win olympics? cmon....

On another note you are right, even if u train super hard u prob wont beat usian bolt but that is because running takes no SKILL.... u def can beat top boxers, or chess players.. .or anything where there is skill and strategy involved.

On even another note sometimes I think u are right but its too depressing to think of and also other things tell me its wrong like what I said above. Maybe you are wrong so... this could all be a COPE which you use to tell urself thats why ppl ar better, not because I am lazy but bcuz genes.

What I said does not apply to inceldom, inceldom is just genes fuck you women.
its over regardless

its over for getting laid maybe, but dont be a faggot and say its over for getting good at stuff.
no but its still over if you are good at stuff and incel anyway

no but its still over if you are good at stuff and incel anyway
yea getting good at stuff wont get u laid 100% but it can get a failed normie face or liek a 4/10 out of inceldom MAYBE... def not gaurenteed....

concepts like abundance mentality and dread game are impossible to achieve unless you're already sexually and financially successful. You can't have abundance when you fail 97 tries out of 100, or are a kissless, hugless, romanceless virgin.
A way to get abundance mentality toward women is to stop focusing on western whores and focus on taking a trip to SEA. You can get financial abundance mentality by knowing people waste money all the time, and you can figure out ways to make that money come to you.

I don't know if bitcoin is dead yet. This cryptocel made a convincing video that it still has a long way to go. But I'd rather get alt coins than BTC.

Last edited:
A way to get abundance mentality toward women is to stop focusing on western whores and focus on taking a trip to SEA. You can financial abundance mentality by knowing people waste money all the time, and you can figure out ways to make that money come to you.

I don't know if bitcoin is dead yet. This cryptocel made a convincing video that it still has a long way to go. But I'd rather get alt coins than BTC.

bit coin is pretty much dead, too many people fell for it and lost a shitload of money kek

bit coin is pretty much dead, too many people fell for it and lost a shitload of money kek
They bought at 20K, the smart people bought back when it was in the hundreds or low thousands.

They bought at 20K, the smart people bought back when it was in the hundreds or low thousands.
only time when bitcoin was good was when it first started, any other time these normies are either not gaining money or losing it

only time when bitcoin was good was when it first started, any other time these normies are either not gaining money or losing it
I got some in early 2017, and I know people who got some in 2015. I'm doing ok, but not as good as 3 months ago when btc was at it's peak, the guys who bought from 2010-2015 are insanely rich. They say btc has a long way to go and can reach a million, but I think there are so many better alternatives to BTC like monero because it's private at least.

This made me want to kill myself.

I got some in early 2017, and I know people who got some in 2015. I'm doing ok, but not as good as 3 months ago when btc was at it's peak, the guys who bought from 2010-2015 are insanely rich. They say btc has a long way to go and can reach a million, but I think there are so many better alternatives to BTC like monero because it's private at least.
Yeah dont believe the normies who say it can go up to a million, thats just horseshit.

And yes there are certainly better alternatives that you could go towards, that might do some good, but eh idk, i may be biased but ive never really been a good follower or had faith in cryptocurrency

So any form of self-improve and discipline is useless? Eating right, lifting, trying to improve self to the best of your abilities?
Inb4 "cope" but even for Incels, why live if you don't strive to become the best version of yourself?

So any form of self-improve and discipline is useless? Eating right, lifting, trying to improve self to the best of your abilities?
Inb4 "cope" but even for Incels, why live if you don't strive to become the best version of yourself?

What are we, if not our genetics?

Some self improvement is good. But a lot of it can be huge time wasters that you probably would of been better off doing the stuff you enjoy better.

Example. i went back to community to get my degree on the pell grant. flunked out of PC science hard realizing i cant do advanced math. ended up going for an art degree but realized i cant do art. when i lost my grant i just said fuck it even with 3 minor classes left. huge waste of time!

however some stuff is good. about 8 years ago things were so bad i couldn't game at all. went on for a good 5 years. i eventually got into health, worked on getting just a tad better than min wage job, and started forcing myself to spend a certain amount of time doing it every day. things since since then have improved a lot.

so overall if you improve for yourself i think it does help out. just realize that job or women isn't going to happen. plan to live without it. do regret all that time i wasted at community btw.

Some self improvement is good. But a lot of it can be huge time wasters that you probably would of been better off doing the stuff you enjoy better.

Example. i went back to community to get my degree on the pell grant. flunked out of PC science hard realizing i cant do advanced math. ended up going for an art degree but realized i cant do art. when i lost my grant i just said fuck it even with 3 minor classes left. huge waste of time!

however some stuff is good. about 8 years ago things were so bad i couldn't game at all. went on for a good 5 years. i eventually got into health, worked on getting just a tad better than min wage job, and started forcing myself to spend a certain amount of time doing it every day. things since since then have improved a lot.

so overall if you improve for yourself i think it does help out. just realize that job or women isn't going to happen. plan to live without it. do regret all that time i wasted at community btw.
community =?

transferable public college and is staffed by lower grad or close to retiring teachers. only goes up to 2 years. mostly a good way to save money.
ah ok