Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The Myth Of LandWhales : Why You must Still Be Chad to get Her shredded.

massculini

massculini

St African BlackCell
-
Many normiecell copers who would still otherwise get rejected by land whales will still find their sorry asses bragging on incels forums how they can't fuck a the fat bitches just to inflate their loser egos .
Being landwhale is not a permanent condition. She can get to the gym and do some dietary changes to transform into a lean human being.

Most of these landwhales can ascend to Bekies or stacylites if need arises . Of course it take a simple lifestyle modification for them to rise in SMV .
Usually a landwhale will shred her fat ass so as to attract chads . The results always work for them in the long run because they are women and they have pussy.

If a fatcell gymaxes he becomes a plain normie and will still pay fortune to sustain an underapreciated relationship just because he is not good enough. This is what normies hate the most.

If I were average looking. I'd take one of the landwhales, make her lose weight then marriagemaxxx . Is this hard?.
After all I'll be getting the pussy and pass on my legacy .

A landwhalling is a temporary condition but still there are men who have fetishes for fat foids .

Attachments

• images.jpeg.jpg
    images.jpeg.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 1121-wh-wls-roundup-lead-1574374242.gif
    1121-wh-wls-roundup-lead-1574374242.gif
    374.8 KB · Views: 34
Obese individuals tend to have lower intelligence, so a landwhale is simply an unintelligent sow. This means they will produce unintelligent, incel-tier children(Perhaps borderline retardation with alcohol/drug abuse).