Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The MRA Is Destined To Fail (ALL WOMEN ARE FEMINISTS) ["META-HYPERGAMY"]

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I keep seeing incels and so called black pillers online talking about the MRA in a positive light and even holding up known female anti-feminists like Karen Straughan as though they are some kind of shining beacon, and will somehow help us. Its ridiculous, sad and funny at the same time, le female anti-feminst, le "standing with us" lol. Like I keep saying, all women are feminists, all these so called anti-feminist women conveniently still use and enjoy all the perks that feminism has created for them, while publicly professing - "were not like those evil feminist meanies, yes we still choose mates hypergamously, yes we can still divorce you and take 50% of your wealth, yes we can and some of us have had abortions, but hey, at least were against these things publicly".

Its all to convenient to get to keep all the perks and still speak out against feminism, if they were for men and us reasserting our power, they would not be speaking for us at all, its counterproductive to that very issue. Women are just bandwagoning onto anti-feminism because its the next trending thing, and also because THEY NO LONGER NEED FEMINISM, so now they can abandon ship with all the treasures they stole during their "pirating phase" and act as if they are "the good guys". They still keep all the rights and privileges that feminism has created for them.

I find it weird, and very blue pilled that so many men don't make that connection, like seriously try and be logical for a minute, isn't it A LITTLE TOO CONVENIENT for women to be able to keep the perks of what feminism created for them, and then NOW BE AGAINST FEMINISM.

Think about it, in a sense we can see that WOMEN ARE EVEN HYPERGAMOUS WHEN IT COMES TO THEIR BELIEFS AND THE GROUPS THEY ALIGN THEMSELVES WITH. They are literally abandoning feminism like it was their past BETA PROVIDER and "trading up" to the new and trending, more attractive, anti-feminism while still keeping all the betabuxx (rights and privileges) they got from feminism.

That's why I want to coin this phenomenon as "META-HYPERGAMY", because it is hypergamy taken to meta proportions, its hypergamy in of itself, its women being hypergamous WITH THEIR HYPERGAMY (holy shit women are irredeemable, and its sad to see how many men are falling for this shit). Women are literally just trading up in movements THE SAME WAY THEY ARE TRADING UP WITH MEN and blue pilled idiots are falling hook line and sinker for it - "These women are different" JFL.

Its like a drug dealer "leaving the drug game" conveniently after making millions and laundering it into his own businesses, and then going on an anti-drug crusade trying to get other drug dealers arrested and stop the sale of drugs JFL. Its too convenient and VERY HYPOCRITICAL.

In that sense I have more respect for feminist women than anti-feminist women, anti-feminist women just want to abandon the label due to the current negative connotations it has but THEY STILL WANT TO KEEP ALL THE PERKS THOUGH, THEY AREN'T ABANDONING THAT SHIT ARE THEY?

Please fellow black pillers and incels, or any man reading, don't fall for the BS, I don't care about words, I care about actions, its actions that matter, and its very ironic for women to be at the forefront of a men's rights movements when LITERALLY what caused the problems that created the movement, were women having too much power and/or say over how society operates. Its so ironic and ridiculous, they are attempting to solve the problem of female empowerment, by empowering women to argue against female empowerment, bravo MRA's, makes perfect sense, totally not a contradiction.

The MRA is one of the most blue pilled BS groups in existence, they have yet to accept the black pill, accepting the enemy into your camp and expecting significant progress in your goals is ridiculous, but they don't even have the right goals to begin with so that's especially why they will get no progress in changes to improve men's lives, nothing they are advocating for is going to:

1. Lower female SMV
2. Reduce the influence of the female power structure

Those are the things we need to do, and advocating for "fathers rights" (which is their shtick) doesn't do shit about those ROOT PROBLEMS that are causing the other outlying problems, that affect men's lives, and leads to fathers having diminished rights. They are attacking sideline points rather than the core issues, because they are so cucked and blue pilled, they are afraid to look at the elephant in the room, and admit to themselves a harsh reality, that WOMEN ARE OUR ENEMIES.

Our mating strategies are diametrically opposed, we are by nature against eachother, a society that favors the male mating strategy (patriarchy) will primarily benefit men, and actually the human collective as a whole, because men prefer stability and fairness, a society that favors the female mating strategy (modern secular society) will primarily benefit women, and WOMEN ONLY, because men will begin to opt out of society, and male productivity will begin to fall dramatically, and men are the work force of the species.

The MRA is destined to fail, and the trend of women hopping on the antifeminist bandwagon, is nothing but META-HYPERGAMY, women trading up, like they do with everything else, they've gotten all the goodies of feminism, and now its time to leave that useless beta behind and move on to the next best thing to get some new perks, and those new perks I believe are more "security" based than "resource" or "sex" based (which is what they got from feminism), because that's what tradcons have to offer, they'll help make women even more of a protected class.

All these women Lauren Southern, Karen Straughan, Shoe On Head, etc are ALL THE SAME THING, THEY ARE ALL FEMINISTS.

Tomi Lahren is one I made a video on with respect to this issue:

Last edited:
Interesting points, nice thread.

Yiked and Yikepilled

They are all virtue signalling

They are all virtue signalling

I didn't even know Roosh talked about this already, don't really follow much of his work, only really noticed him during the "ThotAudit" thing.

Stuff like this is obvious though, its obvious women are just trading up with movements, its sad that no matter what men just can't accept what women are, its frustrating really, I wish I could wipe out all the blue pillers fucking up reality for us and start a new. Its like were trapped in the twilight zone.
Yiked and Yikepilled
I don't even know what this means tbh

MRA are actually closet cucks. As soon as a tradthot shows up they instantly become orbiters. JFL!!!

I didn't even know Roosh talked about this already, don't really follow much of his work, only really noticed him during the "ThotAudit" thing.

Stuff like this is obvious though, its obvious women are just trading up with movements, its sad that no matter what men just can't accept what women are, its frustrating really, I wish I could wipe out all the blue pillers fucking up reality for us and start a new. Its like were trapped in the twilight zone.

I don't even know what this means tbh
A lot of men just want to believe in the unicorn,that she is different.
The reality is that all women are the same.There are no exceptions in todays culture

Those are the things we need to do, and advocating for "fathers rights" (which is their shtick) doesn't do shit about those ROOT PROBLEMS that are causing the other outlying problems, that affect men's lives, and leads to fathers having diminished rights. They are attacking sideline points rather than the core issues, because they are so cucked and blue pilled, they are afraid to look at the elephant in the room, and admit to themselves a harsh reality, that WOMEN ARE OUR ENEMIES.

All of your post is high IQ, I particularly liked the concept of meta-hypergamy. And that's true, unfortunately femoids are our enemies in the current scenario, unless in a state of more or less forced servitude, excluding probably blood relatives and parents (who should -but it's not always the case- have our interests at heart as a way to help our gene group to make it through the next generation).

It reminds me of the immune system and the intestinal microflora. When the immune system weakens (men), the microflora (women) goes out of control and produces inflammation (nagging for whamen rights), in the worst cases, infection (feminism). If the infection is not resolved, it causes septic shock and death (society death and failure).

I would also introduce a similar concept, the meta-nagging, which coincidentally I was speaking about with a friend of mine not too much time ago. As femoid nag their man to have dresses, money and shit, they do the same thing whenever they're included in a group, aka badgering for privileges. Once they got the result, they often engage in the active destruction of the said group, while also applying meta-hypergamy. Probably the concepts are very similar at the core, but still they fuck up whoever they associate with.

It’s so refreshing to see such a high IQ post.
The MRA is destined to fail, and the trend of women hopping on the antifeminist bandwagon, is nothing but META-HYPERGAMY, women trading up, like they do with everything else, they've gotten all the goodies of feminism, and now its time to leave that useless beta behind and move on to the next best thing to get some new perks, and those new perks I believe are more "security" based than "resource" or "sex" based (which is what they got from feminism), because that's what tradcons have to offer, they'll help make women even more of a protected class.
Well put

All of your post is high IQ, I particularly liked the concept of meta-hypergamy.

We need to make that term go viral, like a #meta-hypergamy and point out that this is what female anti-feminism is, maybe we can get the it on the incels.is twitter, I kind of doubt it though since the mods are kinda playing it safe trying to not get the site banned, and creating hype around the site probably isn't good for that.

It reminds me of the immune system and the intestinal microflora. When the immune system weakens (men), the microflora (women) goes out of control and produces inflammation (nagging for whamen rights), in the worst cases, infection (feminism). If the infection is not resolved, it causes septic shock and death (society death and failure).

I like this analogy it really does fit

The funny thing is I came back saying - "I won't be making anymore long detailed threads for a while" and then I see something stupid and illogical that sends me into a rage and I start typing like crazy, its pretty much inevitable JFL.

Since I've been gone have there been any threads like this again, I'm sure you've made some, unless you just got tired like me and stopped bothering. Its kind of the reason I left, all the posts were getting trollish, depressing and pointless, site quality had deteriorated greatly.
It’s so refreshing to see such a high IQ post.

Well put
View attachment 90239

I always hope its going to start some kind of trend or something, but there are so few of us on this site that even want to have interesting discussions, create theories, coin terminology and discuss things in detail, a lot of users just want some low effort 5 line thread that's just a troll, or some joke, or some post about some guy getting cucked on reddit, got so tired of that shit, pretty much gonna try and avoid those threads like the plague this time around or I will end up leaving for a month or two again.

We need to make that term go viral, like a #meta-hypergamy and point out that this is what female anti-feminism is, maybe we can get the it on the incels.is twitter, I kind of doubt it though since the mods are kinda playing it safe trying to not get the site banned, and creating hype around the site probably isn't good for that.

I agree, but as you pointed out it would get the incel.is twitter banned on the long term. I guess that it should be created a new page without an explicit relation to incels.is. Throwing those new tags, rebranding the blackpill under a different name or even not declaring it as an entity, should do the trick. I´ve seen some blackpilled stuff around internet not calling itself "blackpill", so in my opinion it would work out. I mean, the concepts of the blackpill are universal truths, afterall.

I like this analogy it really does fit

The funny thing is I came back saying - "I won't be making anymore long detailed threads for a while" and then I see something stupid and illogical that sends me into a rage and I start typing like crazy, its pretty much inevitable JFL.

Since I've been gone have there been any threads like this again, I'm sure you've made some, unless you just got tired like me and stopped bothering. Its kind of the reason I left, all the posts were getting trollish, depressing and pointless, site quality had deteriorated greatly.

Lol, I get what you mean, I see so much crap that sends in me in majin vegeta mode that I don't even know which topic start. Actually I didn't make any long thread for long time, in these days I should have a little more breathing room, so I will make one -even if it will not be wall of the text-. :feelsokman:

MRA are actually closet cucks. As soon as a tradthot shows up they instantly become orbiters. JFL!!!

MRA's are trying to change a system that's rigged against them. That's where they went wrong. No one cares about men.

Obviously women are going to advocate for their own best interests and yes then they’re all “feminists” or what have you.

However that’s precisely why stuff like MRA can be important/useful — the only way for men to rectify our lot is to “unionize” essentially and do our best to get the studies/citations/conditions of the modern man and the advantages that women have in the west out there to blackpill more men.

If our numbers grow and men vote/stop simping (etc) things could actually possibly change — it’s unlikely but there’s some value in MRA and MRA/MGTOW/TRP etc have a lot more in common with us than with normies/women/everybody else.
MRA's are trying to change a system that's rigged against them. That's where they went wrong. No one cares about men.
Of course you’re right, but men together can potentially have a lot of leverage for change. The issue is too many men are simps/bluepilled. MRA is in theory a group that should act in our best interests even if everybody hated them/us. We need as many men as we can get to affect change and that takes time.

Perhaps it’s hopeless, but if it doesn’t cost me anything to support/try then I’m for it.

Last edited:
Obviously women are going to advocate for their own best interests and yes then they’re all “feminists” or what have you.

However that’s precisely why stuff like MRA can be important/useful — the only way for men to rectify our lot is to “unionize” essentially and do our best to get the studies/citations/conditions of the modern man and the advantages that women have in the west out there to blackpill more men.

If our numbers grow and men vote/stop simping (etc) things could actually possibly change — it’s unlikely but there’s some value in MRA and MRA/MGTOW/TRP etc have a lot more in common with us than with normies/women/everybody else.
TRP is useless and full of sadistic low tier failed normies bragging about darktriadmaxxing. They don't even care about men's rights in the first place and are the first to try and claim anyone that does is "beta".

Once you allow females into your movement, it is destined to fail.

However that’s precisely why stuff like MRA can be important/useful

No it can't, and here's why:
nothing they are advocating for is going to:

1. Lower female SMV
2. Reduce the influence of the female power structure

These guys are focusing on "AFTER THE FACT" problems

Child support
Child custody
Divorce
Alimony
Fathers Rights
False Rape Accusations
Etc

THOSE ARE ALL ISSUES AFTER YOU'VE ALREADY BEEN FUCKED BY THE GYNOCRACY AND ARE AT ITS MERCY

This is why the MRA will always fail, and because they REFUSE to admit to the black pill, they will never be strategic in their methods and they will never attack the gynocracy where it hurts, they'll never do anything that will actually give men back some power

Things that would do that:
Decriminalize Prostitution - Would significantly lower female SMV and the value of the sexual resource they hoard

Equal Military Drafting - Would make women have to die more in wars just like men, which will drastically affect the way they vote and make decisions

Spreading The Black Pill To Young Teen Males - Imagine if someone did targeted ads on facebook to teen males of a certain age group that had certain interests based on their groups and browsing history (this can easily be done) and the ad led to a page with some tame entry level black pills and relatable scandals (if a boy with the gamer tag filter clicks the link his page has the "gamergate" scandal and black pills related to how women have ruined the gaming community, and some other scientific black pills)

Just really hone in on how they are beings screwed over by society so they can't use any mental gymnastics to deny the black pill reality

No it can't, and here's why:

These guys are focusing on "AFTER THE FACT" problems

Child support
Child custody
Divorce
Alimony
Fathers Rights
False Rape Accusations
Etc

THOSE ARE ALL ISSUES AFTER YOU'VE ALREADY BEEN FUCKED BY THE GYNOCRACY AND ARE AT ITS MERCY

This is why the MRA will always fail, and because they REFUSE to admit to the black pill, they will never be strategic in their methods and they will never attack the gynocracy where it hurts, they'll never do anything that will actually give men back some power

Things that would do that:
Decriminalize Prostitution - Would significantly lower female SMV and the value of the sexual resource they hoard

Equal Military Drafting - Would make women have to die more in wars just like men, which will drastically affect the way they vote and make decisions

Spreading The Black Pill To Young Teen Males - Imagine if someone did targeted ads on facebook to teen males of a certain age group that had certain interests based on their groups and browsing history (this can easily be done) and the ad led to a page with some tame entry level black pills and relatable scandals (if a boy with the gamer tag filter clicks the link his page has the "gamergate" scandal and black pills related to how women have ruined the gaming community, and some other scientific black pills)

Just really hone in on how they are beings screwed over by society so they can't use any mental gymnastics to deny the black pill reality
Good comment honestly, thanks for explaining that.