Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The movie "Unplanned" made me thankful im not Chad...

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
After watching it it made me thankful I wasn't Chad in a strange way.

Because if I had fucked every Stacy and Becky in highschool and college... And they aborted MY CHILDREN... I'd be so guilty as fuck.

My guilt would consume me enough to pour acid on my face to make me ugly. Because Stacy and Becky won't want anything to do with me if I wasn't Chad.

Anyway you all should watch it. A reflection of the degeneracy of our society that resulted from feminism.

If you can kill an innocent child, you have lost your humanity...

Man, I got no clue what you're trying to say. Guess I'd have to watch it first.

After watching it it made me thankful I wasn't Chad in a strange way.

Because if I had fucked every Stacy and Becky in highschool and college... And they aborted MY CHILDREN... I'd be so guilty as fuck.

Image result for when the coping is too strong

I would rope if I ever found that out.

Low IQ edgy right wing shit. I bet you ironically support trump too while not knowing shit about shit. How in the goddamn fuck can you be posting on this forum and not advocate for abortion? Wish it'd been done to me instead of being thrust into this nightmare of a life

Low IQ edgy right wing shit. I bet you ironically support trump too while not knowing shit about shit. How in the goddamn fuck can you be posting on this forum and not advocate for abortion? Wish it'd been done to me instead of being thrust into this nightmare of a life

If you were aborted you'd be recycled into another flesh suit and brought into another "nightmare of a life" according to what you've done before.

The spiritual world is just. I accept I'm just in this life serving my sentence for whatever horrible crimes I've committed before I came to this world.

That gives me peace despite the shittyness of life.

Abortion is murder. I understand you OP.

Why would you feel guilty for something someone else did?

That sounds like a dream to me, OP, but to each his own I guess.

We're just fucking mammals at the end of the day. We've destroyed this planets environment and wildlife. We're nothing special. I couldn't give a fuck if some whores aborted her brat. The more that do so, the merrier tbh.