Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The movie The Passion of the Christ, it's good because Jesus looks like Chad and respects adulterous women

-EndlessVirginity-

-EndlessVirginity-

Por favor!
-
I watched this movie today as I've never fully watched it and wanted to know if it was any good.
As I watched the scene where Jesus is flogged it reminded me something about the sexuality of women, about how they enjoy this sadism in sex, thought, literature and other forms of art. I searched for what were women's thoughts on this movie and I found this review made by a religious woman.

Read carefully what is the main aspect that she mentions as something good:

Women and The Passion

March 1, 2004

Finally, Jesus is portrayed as a real, masculine man – who loved and respected women.
I saw The Passion of the Christ last night. I don’t think I’ve quite recovered yet.
It was an amazingly powerful experience. I knew it would be difficult for me, because I’m squeamish by nature. I closed my eyes a lot. By the time I left, my whole body hurt.
But it was so, so worth it.
The overall point of the movie, of course, is almost too enormous to grasp. He went through all of that for me. He didn’t have to endure one minute of that torture. But he chose to, for me. And not only that, but He suffered because of me. My sins somehow put Him on that cross.
In my whole life, I’ll never fully absorb that.
I was particularly struck by several aspects of the movie. First of all, this is the first movie I remember where Jesus is portrayed as a truly masculine man. All of the other “movie Jesuses” I recall were sort of vaguely effeminate men with quiet voices and gentle mannerisms. This Jesus is a man. I like that. One would have to assume that, since Jesus was God made Man, he would perfectly embody the ideal of true masculinity. I don’t know who told all of these other producers that the masculine ideal is reflected in a wimpy guy with a faraway gaze, but I’m glad Mel Gibson saw it differently.
And, flowing from that, I was struck by the way He interacted with women. Granted, I was sort of “tuned” to that wavelength. Just last week I taught a class on Women in the Church. In preparing for the class, I leaned heavily on John Paul II’s apostolic letter Mulieris Dignitatem. The Holy Father, in that letter, discusses at length how Jesus related to and interacted with women. He respected them. He delighted in them. He befriended them. He showed interest in their opinions. He protected them. He made them His disciples. He constantly acknowledged their incredible dignity as image and likeness of God.
It’s one thing to read that. It’s quite another to see it play out on the screen.
Toward the beginning of the film, there is a charming flashback where we see Jesus playfully teasing His mother. I loved that scene. Jesus is so real, and the genuine human love between Him and His mother is so beautiful to see.
In another flashback, Jesus is delivering the Sermon on the Mount, in which he admonished his listeners to “love your enemies, pray for your persecutors.” Important, of course. But it also reminded me of another admonition He gave in that same Sermon: “You have heard it said ‘thou shalt not commit adultery.’ But I tell you, any man who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery in his heart.”
I’ve always known that is a powerful, important scripture passage. John Paul II based the whole second series of his Theology of the Body on that line. But in the context of this strong, loving, masculine Jesus, it takes on a whole new depth. It’s as if He’s saying “These beautiful women are created in My image and likeness. Not only are you not to abuse them – you are not to entertain ideas about abusing them. They are precious in my sight, they are entrusted to you and you are to respect and treasure them.”
And
then there was the scene where the adulteress is being stoned. I never saw so clearly before how Christ is protecting her – a strong, compassionate man standing up to an angry mob on behalf of a woman who is considered “unclean.”
All of this was such food for thought for me. We live in a culture that still can’t figure out what to do with women. Some see us as “objects” to be used for sexual gratification. (Or, in the “religious” version of that error, they see us as objects that they’re not allowed to use for gratification – we’re more like “walking occasions of sin” who must be avoided as much as possible.) Others see us as some form of “alternative men” who won’t find fulfillment unless we’re acting like men and doing their work.
Jesus saw (and sees) us for what we are – His image and likeness. He loves us and respects us as women. Maybe knowing He sees us that way can help us see ourselves that way.

As we were leaving, I though about Ephesians 5. You know, where Paul says, “Wives be submissive to your husbands.” Men love to quote that passage. Of course, they always forget the passage that comes after it: “Husbands, love your wives as Christ loved the Church, and gave Himself up for her.” Somehow, I doubt that men who have seen The Passion will be casually throwing that passage around any more. This whole ‘gave Himself up’ part could be a little more difficult than they had anticipated.
See the movie. Look at Jesus, and at how He gazes at each soul – women and men -- with whom he comes into contact. Look at the way He suffers. And tell yourself one thing, over and over:
“He did this for me.”

MASCULINE STRONG CHAD JESUS THAT RESPECTS WOMEN NO MATTER WHAT!
Learn from him you incels!

I couldn't watch it because the Christians spoiled the ending.

Jesus was a cuck and a rape baby. The old testament is far superior.

2 He (Jesus) grew up before him like a tender shoot,
and like a root out of dry ground.
He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him,
nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.

Isaiah 53

Jesus was a truecel who miraclemaxx and charismaxx. He died a virgin.

Jesus looks like a tall Caucasian male hippy,
Has bones in the right place, and the Caucasian male face structure halo makes even having dark guys irrelevant
So just imagine, imagine if you look like Danny Devito or an Indian how much failo would end christian zeal

Reminder that Jesus was probably incel tier in reality
Images

Looks okay from the front and standing still but here's from the sides
Jesus Cristo aparncia

And another possibility of what he looked like (all based on scientific analysis of remains)
Images 1

Last edited:
Isaiah 53:2 King James Version (KJV)
2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

Jesus was not a Chad.

I watched this movie today as I've never fully watched it and wanted to know if it was any good.
As I watched the scene where Jesus is flogged it reminded me something about the sexuality of women, about how they enjoy this sadism in sex, thought, literature and other forms of art. I searched for what were women's thoughts on this movie and I found this review made by a religious woman.

Read carefully what is the main aspect that she mentions as something good:

Women and The Passion

March 1, 2004

MASCULINE STRONG CHAD JESUS THAT RESPECTS WOMEN NO MATTER WHAT!
Learn from him you incels!
Literally, forget everything Jesus stands for and being the Son of God. Foid brain is basically, "He's a Chad." If Lucifer was proven to be a Chad, all devout Christian women would denounce Christianity in a heartbeat and become full-blown Satanists!!

Btw Jesus is generally believed to have looked more like this:

87264971 jesus bbc

Based on a skull found dated around the time of Jesus being on Earth and the look of the average Galilean man of the era.

Still committing the sin of lust by thinking impure thoughts about Our Lord ladies.

No, didn't think so.
Reminder that Jesus was probably incel tier in realityView attachment 161122
Looks okay from the front and standing still but here's from the sidesView attachment 161123
And another possibility of what he looked like (all based on science)
View attachment 161124
Yes. This.

Just save whores from their rightful punishment, bro !

Just talk with donkeys, bro !

I just noticed both recreations of what he probably looked like are beardfrauding too, reminder that this is the man that's always portrayed as an european Chad, JFL, it's over for messiahcels.

That was written in 2004. That foid must have divorced raped some cuck who fell for her religious disguise at this point.

Thats literally one review dude calm down. The story of christ has nothing to do with sexual dynamics.

2 He (Jesus) grew up before him like a tender shoot,
and like a root out of dry ground.
He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him,
nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.

Isaiah 53

Jesus was a truecel who miraclemaxx and charismaxx. He died a virgin.

Fucking religious roasties won’t read this.
These filthy whores only respect Jesus if they think HE WAS CHAD.

Women truly experience reality in an inferior level of consciousness.

Reminder that Jesus was probably incel tier in realityView attachment 161122
Looks okay from the front and standing still but here's from the sidesView attachment 161123
And another possibility of what he looked like (all based on scientific analysis of remains)
View attachment 161124
Literally, forget everything Jesus stands for and being the Son of God. Foid brain is basically, "He's a Chad." If Lucifer was proven to be a Chad, all devout Christian women would denounce Christianity in a heartbeat and become full-blown Satanists!!

Btw Jesus is generally believed to have looked more like this:

View attachment 161121

Based on a skull found dated around the time of Jesus being on Earth and the look of the average Galilean man of the era.

Still committing the sin of lust by thinking impure thoughts about Our Lord ladies.

No, didn't think so.

Yes. This.
jesus-jpg.158738

Jesus of Nazareth probably had a Chad body (muscular ) from being a carpenter from age 13 to 30, they had to be lumberjack back then too, since there was no Home Depot around, his height probably around 5'6" to 6 feet.

However after fasting 40 days and all that walking around for 3 years, he prolly lost a lot of muscles and look like one of those Kenyan long distance guy.

i do agree that his face would be average or below average for Isrealite at that time.