Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The movie El Hoyo/The Platform and inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
This movie isn't mean to be about the dating market. It's meant as a pseudo intellectual critique of capitalism, which it gets wrong. But it is a good movie and most importantly, represents the dating market perfectly. If you watch it from that perspective it's perfect.

I recommend you watch it ngl. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8228288/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

My thoughts on it:

Level 1 is gigachad, the only one who doesn't eat leftovers and actually has a pretty nice buffet. Level 2 to 10 or so is chadlite, he's extremely privileged, lives in abundance, but only in the context of the misery of the pit they're in, because he's actually eating what chad has touched, spit on and stepped on as he wanted (there's a scene about how the level 1 people eat, which symbolizes the way chads pump&dump foids and make them bitter for everyone else). And after that it's betabuxers and normies, up until level 50, who eat disgusting leftovers. After level 50 up until 333, there's no food, complete scarcity. To the point that the plates arrive to the lower levels completely clean, aka betabuxers have eaten everything, no matter how disgusting, and there's nothing left for the lower level trucels who can only scream in agony, rope/jump or go crazy and eat each other

That was a pretty good movie brocel. I thought the same too.
We live on the bottom where there is no light, and kill each other over scraps.

That was a pretty good movie brocel. I thought the same too.
We live on the bottom where there is no light, and kill each other over scraps.
tbh :feelsbadman:

not anime = not going to watch.

Basado.
It's a shit critique to capitalism but I liked it nonetheless, obvio.

Thats interresting view on this film, also how some turn into cannibals same as some turn into gays and rapists

and that idiot, 2 months left and he choose to go to the bottom JFL he could just sit on his ass eating nice stuffs at lvl 6, fat himself up, and then at final month evne if he ends up at bottom, he'd be able to survive on the extra fat. stupid bluepilled cuck
tbh