Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Mouse Utopia experiments of the 60s that predicted incels...

• Thread starter TheWatchfulTiger24
  • Start date
T

TheWatchfulTiger24

Banned
-

This is one of the most brutal blackpills you can get about the direction this society is headed. It is not natural for more than half of the population to not have kids. In the experiments the mice were given an enclosure that was able to support 2200 mice, and unlimited food and water. The population exploded, but as it got to several hundred the social order of the mice broke down. A lot of males developed sleek coats and lack of scars due to lack of competition. These mice were called the "Beautiful Ones", and they didn't care about anything except grooming and eating. They didn't even care about breding. These mice were literally incels. Other unusual phenomenon is that the females became more aggressive and they would oftentimes abandon or even kill their young. This sounds like modern women who don't want to have children. In the ancient world women would be happy to raise kids, now women don't care for having them. The aggressive male mice on the other hand, who used to have an advantage, now are outnumbered by weaker mice and don't stand a chance. This is comparable to Chad being outnumbered by incels and white knights, and being kept in check by the law or their employer. I'm not saying all the things are exactly the same because humans have way more complexity, but it's interesting and scary to see the parallels.

Sorry if I post too much here considering I'm new, but I'm bored.

Okay GrAYcel

Interesting, we are nothing more than sophisticated animals

You don't post too much, this is a good thread. Retards who spam greycel usually have 10000 posts and not a single one worth reading

Okay GrAYcel
go fuck yourself retard

This is one of the most brutal blackpills you can get about the direction this society is headed. It is not natural for more than half of the population to not have kids. In the experiments the mice were given an enclosure that was able to support 2200 mice, and unlimited food and water. The population exploded, but as it got to several hundred the social order of the mice broke down. A lot of males developed sleek coats and lack of scars due to lack of competition. These mice were called the "Beautiful Ones", and they didn't care about anything except grooming and eating. They didn't even care about breding. These mice were literally incels. Other unusual phenomenon is that the females became more aggressive and they would oftentimes abandon or even kill their young. This sounds like modern women who don't want to have children. In the ancient world women would be happy to raise kids, now women don't care for having them. The aggressive male mice on the other hand, who used to have an advantage, now are outnumbered by weaker mice and don't stand a chance. This is comparable to Chad being outnumbered by incels and white knights, and being kept in check by the law or their employer. I'm not saying all the things are exactly the same because humans have way more complexity, but it's interesting and scary to see the parallels.

Sorry if I post too much here considering I'm new, but I'm bored.
very interesting thread tbh, mouse experiments are usually very intriguing

Thats an interesting comparison

In ancient Greece and Rome parents were killing their kids and it was acceptable and recommended even by people like Aristotle.
I should have elaborated on that. In PREHISTORIC STONE AGE days, women and men were happy to have kids. Many "primitive" societies worshipped the concept of fertility, and a child was usually a precious commodity. Civilizations like Rome already suffered from a great deal of overpopulation, and I like to use them as a parallel for modern civilization. In a world where there was only tens of thousands of people though and where your tribe numbered no more than several hundred, a child was usually much more valued than now. Now, people prioritize their own interests over their own children.

This behavior might not manifest perfectly in humans (except for people like Casey Anthony), but the use of contraceptives, abortion becoming normalized, and women not wanting kids is a pretty good parallel between this. In the ANCIENT ancient world, women having kids was the difference between continuing your tribe and extinction. I know there were tribes that got rid of kids that were deformed, but a normal child was usually valued and considered precious. The ultimate result of any woman's life was having kids. Now having kids is more like a game to people.

go fuck yourself retard

very interesting thread tbh, mouse experiments are usually very intriguing

Cry me a river faggot. The opening post makes no sense at all and the situation the mice in that enclosure are in isn't remotely similar to western males anno 2021. 'The beautiful mice' being incel? Chad being kept in check by incels? Jfl

In ancient Greece and Rome parents were killing their kids and it was acceptable and recommended even by people like Aristotle.

Even during Middle Ages...
I highly doubt this was as acceptable and common as you say among the common folk, just like the whole "greeks were gay" bs. It's like taking a buzzfeed article to guess how 21th century humans live and behave.

Whoever even if the case, this is a common pattern in decaying societies.

Even during Middle Ages...

Abortion isn't as modern as you want to believe.

We're incels because of too much competition. We're the "Ugly Ones", if anything.

Infanticide has been practiced by just about every culture in the past. Police in Victorian London apparently thought no more of seeing a dead baby on the streets than they did of seeing a dead cat or dog. An interesting thing to note is that there is not a single recorded culture who showed a preference to killing male infants. Either they showed a preference for killing female infants, or they practiced equal opportunity infanticide.

if they didn't care about breeding they aren't incels jackass. the parallels of these expierments to human society are there but some of it doesn't make any sense. are there increasing numbers of males who literally don't care about fucking anymore? maybe there's increasing numbers of males who don't actually want kids

We're incels because of too much competition. We're the "Ugly Ones", if anything.
I'd argue the trannies, incels, and looksmaxxers are the human equivalent of "Beautiful Ones"

Cry me a river faggot. The opening post makes no sense at all and the situation the mice in that enclosure are in isn't remotely similar to western males anno 2021. 'The beautiful mice' being incel? Chad being kept in check by incels? Jfl
That is the whole reason why incels aren't taken seriously in the modern West. People take any scientific approach to examining the deterioration of modern society and say "yeah but muh science is empirical research and that experihmunt doesn't represent all of moderuhn society!!!" This is just smoke and mirrors to divert attention away from what unchecked overpopulation does to the biological forces of reproduction and sexual selection, and society.

The name "beautiful ones" was given by the researchers, not the female rats.

But the researchers did note that the "beautiful ones" didn't get to mate. And yet, the population continued to explode thus emplying the females were mating with someone in that colony. Just not the "beautiful ones."

The female rats didn't want the "beautiful ones" so yes, they were by definition incels, and I'm certain that if the female rats could talk, they would call them creepy or something.

If there's some alien scientist watching you right now, he has no notion of human female height preference or facial astetics. He looks at you and says, "this male spends all his time on video games and social activities like internet forums - truly he is the 'beautiful one'"

The name "beautiful ones" was given by the researchers, not the female rats.
Exactly this. By definition, most incels are the "perfect human", because most of them have access to resources to survive, and in some cases to lie around and do nothing (LDAR). Your ancestors literally had to break their backs in the fields just to feed their family. The point is that the "beautiful ones" have no scars due to lack of competition, and the society has created a generation of males that don't have easy access to females.

Your ancestors literally had to break their backs in the fields just to feed their family.
That's right, thank you. What was "normal" for our ancestors was for a lot of men to die before or just as they reached sexual maturity. I'm sure you've seen those genetic studies that concluded, "only X% of men left offspring" - that wasn't because the men were getting cucked, it was because the men were getting dead.

Female hypergamy has always existed, but it was less of a problem when males were culled by predators and war and so on.

So here you are alive as a male in 2021. You were allowed to survive and reach maturity because of the safety of the rich society you were born into (and that's true even if you're not an american). You survive because of that wealth, but you have no chance of mating. It is exactly like "the beautiful ones."

it doesnt make any evolutionary sense to kill your children, unless you made it with an ugly male maybe.

the true reason for abortion is that foids want to keep taking advantage of the modern way of decoupling sex and procreation, which is a new phenomenon and evolutionary unadaptive in itself.

i cant deliver a good explanation though why they killed their young