Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the mother fuckin audacity

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★★★
so I was shopping at a supermarket and this foidlet employee had the AUDACITY to ask me (A SHOPPER ) to grab a high item

imagine had shit been reversed ?!

so, yeah I told her I don't work there to clarify she is not entitled to exploit me
she was very bitter in the face after that.

MFW when same height as most foidlets and no one asks me to reach things for them. When I worked in retail my coworkers would stop me and go get a tall guy to reach something even though I could reach.

MFW when same height as most foidlets and no one asks me to reach things for them. When I worked in retail my coworkers would stop me and go get a tall guy to reach something even though I could reach.
she was a foidlet

Ban this tallfag!

so I was shopping at a supermarket and this foidlet employee had the AUDACITY to ask me (A SHOPPER ) to grab a high item

imagine had shit been reversed ?!

so, yeah I told her I don't work there to clarify she is not entitled to exploit me
she was very bitter in the face after that.
Shoulda told her to blow you if she wanted help

View: https://youtu.be/LceKh_NjDZU?t=65

What if it was your only chance to get laid and you missed it?

should have said "if you let me slap your ass with my cock you fucking whore" and then spit in her face when she got upset about what you said. then said "im going to tell your boss that you didnt spread your legs for my incel cock, you fucking whore" and then spit again and walked away