Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The most ‘violent’ thing I do in real life is hit objects.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, the most ‘violent’ thing I do in real life is hit objects. When someone in real life pisses me off, I don’t resort to hitting anyone, I just hit an object, that is it so this whole ‘Incels are violent stereotype’ is a load of horse shit because sex havers can be violent too, meanwhile, I don’t physically harm anyone.

If you hit some object around the person that pisses you off it show that you still had the intent.

If you hit some object around the person that pisses you off it show that you still had the intent.
I don’t want to physically harm, I just want to be left the fuck alone, you know?
Do you mean women when you say objects? They're pretty much the same thing anyway.
Shit, good point but no, I mean like just a literal object, not a living thing.

Well, okay. To be honest, I wouldn't mind if you, or anyone else here, hit a person or an animal. Violence is cope, lowtier, but still cope.

Like the topic title says, the most ‘violent’ thing I do in real life is hit objects. When someone in real life pisses me off, I don’t resort to hitting anyone, I just hit an object, that is it so this whole ‘Incels are violent stereotype’ is a load of horse shit because sex havers can be violent too, meanwhile, I don’t physically harm anyone.
I could hurt a woman if necessary. Famous saying: "Never hit a woman" that's cucked saying.

I don’t want to physically harm, I just want to be left the fuck alone, you know?
if someone is pissing you off and you repeatedly told them to leave you alone it's better to just hit them no need for your fist to be the only thing that hurts.

Aka hitting women?

Meanwhile normalfaggotards hurt other people physically and mentally for the sake of joy.

I beat the shit out of random objects when they misbehave

Yikes! Anger management much sweaty? This is why you shouldn't be around women! You sound like an abuser in the making :soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
High inhib, most people are the same.

I once hospitalized a bully for one week when I was super angry