Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel the most unfair thing in life is the sex

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
NOT HAVING SEX MAKES ME ANGRY. I'm not even horny, I'm just jealous. I just want to fuck so I feel validated.There's nothing more unfair than not having FREE UNPROTECTED SEX from a woman you love, and then nutting in her and having a child, and then abandoning that child after she refuses to have an abortion. And then repeating the process till you have made the world far worse than you when you arrived in it.

It makes me angry that we can’t turn on women, the only thing that turns them on is when chad shits on their head.

You want to spread further misery by abandoning your child?

You want to spread further misery by abandoning your child?
I would not abandon my child if I didn't have to do anything and got to have as much sex as possible. But even then that's more ignoring a child, as opposed to outright abandonment

Imagine the world without female hypergamy

Everyone would happily date their looksmatch

I agree on the first part.

I am murderous about this shit because I hate others having this control.

Wat makes me the most angry is wageslaving and job hunting. I am feeling so fking angry and frustrated today, doesn't help that my parents keeps interupting my sleep to yell at me.

lol

meanwhile they bitch about "microaggression" and "triggering posts"
Im glad I triggered the fuck out of them, for a relatively effortless post

Im glad I triggered the fuck out of them, for a relatively effortless post
Missing out on sex is like missing out on having loving parents. Or missing out on having a fulfilling social life. Sex is a fundamental necessity for our development and sense of acceptance into the world. Missing out on that is extremely crippling to your well being.

Also the person who made that thread KNOWS THIS. They are just pretending to be dumb so they can mock you. Normies are rarely as dumb as they pretend to be. They are malicious in their feigned ignorance.

Missing out on sex is like missing out on having loving parents. Or missing out on having a fulfilling social life. Sex is a fundamental necessity for our development and sense of acceptance into the world. Missing out on that is extremely crippling to your well being.

Also the person who made that thread KNOWS THIS. They are just pretending to be dumb so they can mock you. Normies are rarely as dumb as they pretend to be. They are malicious in their feigned ignorance.

At this point im getting used to the idea that I will never put my dick into a womens vagina in 3 or 4 lifes of mine let alone this one..