Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The most unfair aspect of life is the distribution of luck

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
Looks, NT, race, gender, wealth..... all are about luck. What happens to one is also luck, even giga stacies can end up disabled or have depression or getting in a car crash and die in agony.

Meanwhile there can be some ugly incel tier dudes who have very good life, probably feel happy every day simply coz of genetics.

The luckpill is the most neglected pill and most are unaware of its existence. But I think it's even more important than being NT, being tall, being white etc.

Because of the god known as chuck has made the gas giants spy on us and send hawking radiation that imports luck from multiverse council that controls the chuckians.

Genetics are common knowledge.
Yeah, but few people give credit to, or acknowledge the existence of, luck, even as it relates to genetics. Most people are locked into the Just World Fallacy way of thinking, and like to attribute their good genes, good traits, and successes to their own effort and hard work, even though luck really is the most powerful deciding factor in life.

Yeah, but few people give credit to, or acknowledge the existence of, luck, even as it relates to genetics. Most people are locked into the Just World Fallacy way of thinking, and like to attribute their good genes, good traits, and successes to their own effort and hard work, even though luck really is the most powerful deciding factor in life.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

luckpill is the most brutal and truest pill.

Its true. The entire game is a dice roll.

You roll a double six during meiosis mitosis in the recombo shuffle… and youre in. A lifetime of enjoying stacy gash awaits

You roll a 1 / 2 … and its kleenex and vaseline for life

Looks, NT, race, gender, wealth..... all are about luck. What happens to one is also luck, even giga stacies can end up disabled or have depression or getting in a car crash and die in agony.

Meanwhile there can be some ugly incel tier dudes who have very good life, probably feel happy every day simply coz of genetics.

The luckpill is the most neglected pill and most are unaware of its existence. But I think it's even more important than being NT, being tall, being white etc.
Its straigyt up bullshit guys like Henry Cavil literally have it all Jaw, eyes, nose, body, height, personality, money, fame. While some of us have nothing. Like why couldn't Henry Cavil have all those things except height. Make him 5'6 and me 6'1 why doe she have to have it all:fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

luckpill is the most brutal and truest pill.
Its true. The entire game is a dice roll.

You roll a double six during meiosis mitosis in the recombo shuffle… and youre in. A lifetime of enjoying stacy gash awaits

You roll a 1 / 2 … and its kleenex and vaseline for life
Its straigyt up bullshit guys like Henry Cavil literally have it all Jaw, eyes, nose, body, height, personality, money, fame. While some of us have nothing. Like why couldn't Henry Cavil have all those things except height. Make him 5'6 and me 6'1 why doe she have to have it all:fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
The idea of luck having far too much control over the successes we all face in life (or don't face, in our case) remains the most denied, and hardest to accept truth of life out there, and it's understandable to a degree, as luck can't really be hard proven in the same way that so many other things can, as far as I know. It's just something that's always there, influencing every little interaction, oftentimes in very hard to see, incredibly subtle ways, that snowball themselves into macroscopic results that are disguised as the machinations of macroscopic lifeforms like humans.

Luck influences everything, and has the final say, always. Without a good amount of luck, you won't make it anywhere in life. :blackpill:

Your welcome goyim :lul:

Fortune favors the bold.

But luck favors Chad!

Yes. My crypto portfolio is currently at $560. I am building my wealth gradually.