Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The most swiped Tinder profiles in UK

Do females seriously feel accomplishment by slathering their faces in makeup? Fucking pests.

Wow, 0 curries, who would have guessed

Would swipe all those cunts left, they are no culture. Also here swiping inlithuania, saw many femoids who are much better looking than those anglosaxon cunts

only niggers and cumskins
JFL at the retards claiming JBW and BBC is cope

None of the foids look attractive.

1. Stefan
Time on Tinder: 2 years
Matches a day: 20
2 years = 730 days
730 * 20 = 14.600 matches in 2 years
This is probably fake, but...

Last edited:
They look Normie to me

Most of them are less attractive than i initially thought

They must have very good personalitys teehee

women get 100+ matchs a day wtf are they talking about

total fucking bullshit article

Im surprised at the number one. Hes not nearly as attractive as the other ones

Lol at the white guy virtue signalling with “muhhhh it’s a turn off when women have height requirements” but still puts 6’4” in his bio

None of them actually violates LMS theory. If someone looks like a normie or chadlite he is either rich or has some status.

Btw, I used to know that women share a big portion of cosmopolitan magazine audience, and this is their "editor's pick" in the end of the article --

BDSM items.

Women literally enjoy being treated like a piece of meat by chads. Damn.

Not only is there not one recessed chin, ALL of the men have incredibly strong prominent forward grown chins. Its almost like there are objective rules of beauty...:feelswhere:

I feel like I could be up there if I wasn't so damn ugly.

lol if you believe this bullshit article

notice how it's all media people and entrepreneurs who might have an agency representing them.

run a catfish profile and you ll see their numbers are way off.

one of my catfish profiles got more matches in a day than any of the guys on there. i wasnt even larping as a female either. they get many fucking matches per day

Individuals that do well on Tinder are not necessarily the most attractive people in the room,

Well we incels are the most unattractive people in the room.

Also jfl no curry or rice as expected

Not only is there not one recessed chin, ALL of the men have incredibly strong prominent forward grown chins. Its almost like there are objective rules of beauty...:feelswhere:
whenever you see a dude online asking for ratings and saying he's a X year old virgin, he's recessed

just be chad theory