Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The most suicidefuel, ragefuel YT channel alive.

i'm glad I live in a Conservative state in a conservative university

wish i did.
honestly i would never want to live in California. Here where I live mainly more mature people in the suburbs, its still filled with dumb normies but not as bad as california or new york in terms of all degeneracy

watched the first 3 videos i feel nothing...

Thank god there are no major parties at my school and there are not that many sororities.

That's a first.
well I shouldve said its more conserve compared to others, barely any party scenes or anything like that but still filled with your daily normans doing social stuff outside of school

well I shouldve said its more conserve compared to others, barely any party scenes or anything like that but still filled with your daily normans doing social stuff outside of school

That must be nice.

Wish I could rap all of them

ehh summary of the channel: parties parties parties / flyover shot of college campus and drone shots ground level / bunch of normies partying with normie music in background / camera shot of dj

i guess i would be hurt if i experienced what it was like to party and have a girlfriend / travel but i dont so i dont feel anything

Lol UK unis are a lot more depressing thankfully

I don't understand it at all. College party culture is completely alien concept to me.

>watching people living happy lives

OH MY GOD YOU WEREN'T JOKING

Skip to 2:15 for instant suicide fuel.

I will watch them
Bismillah arahman arahim

Jesus. I hardly believe I'm on the same planet as people like this.

It just confirms my hatred for women. They only care about looks, their whole purpose is to filter out unattractive men and fuck Chad. The female sex is basically just a hate group against incels.

College culture ruins women. JFL at one of these sluts becoming mothers one day.

OH MY GOD YOU WEREN'T JOKING

Skip to 2:15 for instant suicide fuel.

and they are all NW1's in those videos. wow the brutal life that i live. like can you imagine a balding guy in this video? like. im sure they wouldent let a bald guy get interviewed there. especielly when hes a manlet as well. so many fucking chads. yeah bad boys my ass. badboys are only attractive when they look good. an ugly beta who will be an asshole will be despised. when a girl say bad boy she actually means like a big chad with a square jaw and huge skull who is 6 ft 3. do you really think eggy from my avatar can play the bad boy game? lol. he will just be outcasted and probably beaten.

baldness is instant death. bald people are the lowest of low.

Cali is just an example of what will happen to other western countries in 5 years.

Societal degradation always hits Cali first.

I tried going to sleep earlier but thinking of this "I'm Schmaked" shit really triggered the fuck out of me. These cunts just get away with this shit and it pisses me off.

We can throw a party too, there's enough of us here.

Why are you guys posting these videos? FFS thanks for ruining my day

i'm glad I live in a Conservative state in a conservative university
doesn't change a thing, my state school in the south's GREEK degenerate party culture is bad a'f

"if you're an asshole you obviously look good"

USC...Matt Leinart, Mark Sanchez... JFL.