Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The most ropefuel shit to me

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
is seeing 5/10 foids who would easily be forgotten by society if they were born male but instead they're have tons of simps and betabux or chad partner. I feel like I just didn't win the 50% lottery. No matter how women look it's super easy to find a partner who will finantially and emotionally support them, but even then that's not enough and they will divorce rape the guy. As a sub8 male you NEED to grind and work for shit while women can just do anything and get men's money, we are literally fucking slaves. I know this is all water but honestly when you see it in action it's just breaks my heart bros
And it becomes ragefuel when they say they are oppressed

All the life is decided on a fucking chromosome jfl

It won't last forever, more and more SIMPs are realizing they're being played by these thots, that giving them attention and money doesn't make them any less lonely. Less men are engaging in society because they have no reason to. Eventually something has to give.

It won't last forever, more and more SIMPs are realizing they're being played by these thots, that giving them attention and money doesn't make them any less lonely. Less men are engaging in society because they have no reason to. Eventually something has to give.
Mass euphoric rejoicing needed, mang

idk I feel like simps are growing and growing

is seeing 5/10 foids who would easily be forgotten by society if they were born male but instead they're have tons of simps and betabux or chad partner. I feel like I just didn't win the 50% lottery. No matter how women look it's super easy to find a partner who will finantially and emotionally support them, but even then that's not enough and they will divorce rape the guy. As a sub8 male you NEED to grind and work for shit while women can just do anything and get men's money, we are literally fucking slaves. I know this is all water but honestly when you see it in action it's just breaks my heart bros
And it becomes ragefuel when they say they are oppressed
Brutal reality :blackpill:

I think it's quite the opossite sadly