Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The most romantic line in history was said between two men in Shakespeare (nohomo)

Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
  • *[Cassius]:Tell me, good Brutus, can you see your face?

• *[Brutus: No, Cassius; for the eye sees not itself,
    But by reflection, by some other things.

• *[Cassius]. 'Tis just:
    And it is very much lamented, Brutus,
    That you have no such mirrors as will turn
    Your hidden worthiness into your eye,
    *That you might see your shadow. I have heard,
    Where many of the best respect in Rome,
    Except immortal Caesar, speaking of Brutus
    And groaning underneath this age's yoke,
    Have wish'd that noble Brutus had his eyes.

• *[Brutus] : Into what dangers would you lead me, Cassius,
    That you would have me seek into myself
    For that which is not in me?
  • [Cassius]: Therefore, good Brutus, be prepared to hear:
    And since you know you cannot see yourself
    So well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    Will modestly discover to yourself
    That of yourself which you yet know not of

This was the line that made Brutus ready to die for his friend.

When Cassius says to Brutus 'you can't really see yourself- LET ME BE YOUR MIRROR...' The first time I read that, I thought , "if that isn't the greatest seduction line ever written I don't know what is."

Realistically, sure, we all want the girl with the big tits and a beautiful face, etc. but those things do not and cannot last forever.

We want someone who gets us, who respects us and takes our dreams as seriously as they do their own.

Indeed what we are REALLY looking for, all our lives, is someone who sees in us the person whom we want to be. We have a secret image of ourselves in our own hearts (I do, so do you, don't lie) and when we find someone who sees that ultimate version of yourself in what you are now, it changes you.

And if someone can offer that to you, if someone can be that 'honest mirror' for you, the question isn't will you fall in love with them? The question is how could you stop yourself from falling in love with them?

Last edited:
Et tu brute
61rfISVuDhL.jpg

It's a pencil holder btw

Fun fact: Brenton Tarrant did his Muslim shooting on the Ides of March.

lmao was that intentional or just a coincidence?

It's got to have been intentional. Disaffected political loonies with an axe to grind are ALL ABOUT the numerology, and the dates, and the mystic symbolism of things. And Tarrant wasn't some incel, he was a full looney tune, on a one man mission to save the west from AL Qaeda.

But New Zealand is weird, the white Anglo people are all either
  1. woke faggotized soys who hate their own English/European culture and heritage, and want to virtue signal white guilt and penance for the supposed crimes of their colonizer ancestors against the poor beautiful native cannibal ooga boogas; or else they are
  2. semi-literate, tattooed,methed up white trash from the ghetto, who love watching Jersey Shore, don't know who they are, and don't give a fuck.
Either way, the chance anyone would have picked up on the ides of March is low.

Last edited:
Men are much more romantic than women, mainly because we are capable of feeling empathy and love in a way that they can't. Giving foids rights is where men went wrong

Men are much more romantic than women, mainly because we are capable of feeling empathy and love in a way that they can't. Giving foids rights is where men went wrong
True