Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The most retarded aspect of the blackpill

EnterTheVoid

EnterTheVoid

Banned
-
Looks are completely useless for humans except for social interactions. I don't understand why women discriminate based on looks when looks bring nothing more for the future of humans. You want your descendents to be hot for aliens ?

Absolutely retarded view of nature and society we need to end this shit.

Looks are completely useless for humans except for social interactions. I don't understand why women discriminate based on looks when looks bring nothing more for the future of humans. You want your descendents to be hot for aliens ?

Absolutely retarded view of nature and society we need to end this shit.
GIGA HIGH IQ I FULLY AGREE WITH YOU

Good looks are an indicator of good genes.

GLORIOUS THREAD MODS PIN THIS LET ALL THE FUCKING CUCKOLD LOOKISTS VIEW THIS THREAD WE NEED MORE HIGH IQ TRUCELS BREEDING NOT LOW IQ CHADFUCKS

If you're ugly be it short or balding or face it ruins your life or at the very least makes it 2x as hard

Congrats,you are no longer a GrAYcel:feelsokman:

They aren’t self aware, halo effect makes it seems that looks are important, hence GL people are perceived as more virtuous, smarter and etc