Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The most repugnant are the advice gurus that act as if we shouldn't be angry

never began

never began

"WYA bro?" My fucking limit.
"Hate is a poison"
"Let go"
"Learn how to love yourself and women will love you"

It's all so fucking enraging, I should be mad, I have the right to be angry. I have the right to miss the teenage loves I never had, I have the right to crave actual respect.

You literally get bullied your whole life and you're just supposed to let go and forgive. I can't. I still haven't had ANY compensation for all I missed in life.

While the normies were enjoying going out with their girlfriends after school I was furiously studying how to act human because I was cursed with autism. It's time I'll never get back, that I'll never be able to change.

Having sex is the ultimate social method acceptance, unlike what the normie gaslighting tells you, your sexual history correlates with your social value. It IS important. Through hundreds of generations your bloodline continued by having sex, leaving children is the most fulfilling and easiest way to leave a mark on the world. If you never had sex, you are a freak. It is a stain on your character.

They don't care about you, the ideal is for you to rope after years of wageslaving to support the society that crumbles you. You're supposed to look at the movies, books, games, literally any media of young happy couples, knowing full well you'll never experience any of that and just jack off and go to sleep peacefully, like a good NPC. Because you were cursed from the start
You will be gaslighted you will put your fellow incels down with bluepills advice you will work a 9-5 in dirty jobs so Chad doesn't have to.

And in the end of the day, you will consoom and finally when you die, rid the world from your subhuman genetics, meanwhile 2 streets down Chad is having a threesome.

Fuck. I don't even need an attractive woman, I just want my looksmatch, would that be too much to ask

While the normies were enjoying going out with their girlfriends after school I was furiously studying how to act human because I was cursed with autism. It's time I'll never get back, that I'll never be able to change
Seeing what other people got so easy in life, bullies, every fuck who had everything easily handed to them pretty much solidified my belief in the blackpill. While they were all crying and killing themselves during lockdown, I and many others like yourself always dealt with loneliness and isolation despite being good people and trying our best. Everything I missed out on despite putting in "the effort" I will never get over :feelscry:

"Sex and relationships are earned" is the biggest lie told to man. But it goes beyond that, it's about having friends and a sense of belonging in this world, humans aren't meant to be alone, I wouldn't be half as miserable if I had at least a group of friends but even then there isn't a place among them for people like me, it's ridiculous. Truly nothing makes me more angry and hateful, don't ever question if your hatred for society is Justified because it most definitely is.

Most normies would kill themselves in our position, the covid lockdowns quite literally proved this. But no the "losers" the "creeps" the marginalized group of men everyone has decided aren't supposed to be given respect and decency, are they? :feelskek:

Last edited:
andrew tate says hate and anger is a great tool and source of energy and that such feelings are natural if your life is shit

Feel that anger? Good! Focus on it! Let it grow!