Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The most religious areas of the U.S. are where you’re likely to find a traditional or at least conservative girl.

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Officer
★★★★
I lived in northern Utah, and although not everyone there was Mormon or religious, I’d say there certainly are very conservative girls around, especially in isolated places.

Conservative in America= whore in the middle east

I lived in northern Utah, and although not everyone there was Mormon or religious, I’d say there certainly are very conservative girls around, especially in isolated places.
So only in northern Utah?

No. That’s just my personal experience. I know Idaho is very conservative, some even saying that they’re xenophobic lol
Interesting. I'm only asking because I'm a ricecel with white fever, I'm from East Asia.

Interesting. I'm only asking because I'm a ricecel with white fever, I'm from East Asia.
Ah ok. Is that fever common there?

I’m originally from a mostly Latino and somewhat Asian small town in Southern California, with very few whites, so traveling to mostly white areas in the U.S. felt very exotic and foreign really. I had never seen so many attractive white girls.

Ah ok. Is that fever common there?

I’m originally from a mostly Latino and somewhat Asian small town in Southern California, with very few whites, so traveling to mostly white areas in the U.S. felt very exotic and foreign really. I had never seen so many attractive white girls.
No it isn't, it's mainly me. I'd love to be surrounded by attractive white girls.

Religious Chad only

No idea. Life isn't great here in Singapore. Curries here are the asian version of niggers, they fuck local Chinese women.
I see. That’s a very ethically diverse country, right?

That must arouse jealousy

They're still Chad only

Trad wife... That doesn't exploit you.... AS AN INCEL....

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back