Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The most potent suicide/ldar fuel

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
Go out on a Friday or Saturday night in a big European city.

6'5+ handsome GigaChads and their white beautiful Stacies. Everyone is looksmaxxed (on top of their already genetic-engineering-level natural attractiveness). Everyone is happy and smells like parfume. Everyone is in a relationship. Everyone is loud. Everyone is young and energetic. The absolute anti-thesis of us. The absolute mog. The absolute realization that there is nothing you can do and that the world must burn, along with you.

AD6E73F8 C895 4E3E B984 48DC03A9FD8D

Go out on a Friday or Saturday night in a big European city.

No thanks. I can only go out alone and if I do that on Friday and Saturday nights I get smirks from people outside. Indoors in clubs and bars I get stares and if I approach people I get told to fuck off.

I’m not european but I live in a very rich burger suburb just outside a city. Sometimes I go there to eat and it is indeed suifuel. I’ll just be sitting in a five guys eating my burger and I watch happy people walk past me in the window

I never go out at night, especially on weekends - it's too much