Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News "The Most Notorious Misogynist in Brazil Is Behind Bars, Again"

in china it's even worse, not only they control whole internet and doesn't let you connect to western part of internet without vpn but also track your every move (there are like 1 million+ cameras in china, they will track you + your face since ai know all faces along with the names, with whom you are meeting, they will track past 2 weeks of your life) and even worse they want to implement "Social score" where government can add or remove points from your Social Score and then you will not be able to find a job and your friends/family will abandon you just because you are not worthy of a human space.

sesame-credit-app-100620535-large.idge.jpg

Also from what i've seen chinks have big screens on the street which will show your face, name, etc if you break the law for example if you go through the street on red light. Now everyone from 2019 or 2020 will have to join Big Data program where they will have to use app with Social Score. That's nightmare which not even Orwell or Huxley predicted. I feel sad for chinese incels they will get exterminated by their families/friends just to prevent their score from being lowered just by mere presence of low social score incel.

f8bc126d97c41ae8e23602.jpg

It's over for chinkcels - China government.

As if the Western countries don't track their citizens in real-time: https://boingboing.net/2018/05/12/extraordinary-access.html

The 'social credit score' system is just the Chinese government trying to gamify life. Honesty if I knew Mandarin I'd have moved to China.

Fact is the average Chinese man is a lot happier in China than the average ethnic in the West.

So the future is seemingly 1984, RFID cancerogenic chips that track you 24/7, 4th and 5th wave feminism (I can't even conceive how bad it'll be, really. All sub7 men being slaves? 25yo AoC? Mind-rape laws?), bachelor taxes, extreme multiculturalism where no one is a pure breed anymore. Pretty neat.

What a time to be alive. I wish so fucking much something big happens like an ice age, meteor, global collapse, anything with the potential to trigger a rollback to primitive traditionalism where women are commodities or something.

If they tried to microchip me I'd tell them to stick it up their ass. Sweden is definitely cucked if they all accepted to put those things in their body.
in future they will force EVERY CHILD TO HAVE IT IMPLANTED IN YOUR BODY just like they force VACCINATION (which in many cases causes autism), actually in future they may implant mini nano chips in vaccines to track you forever and potentially could kill you with nanobots if you go against government.

Brazil is one of the worst places to live in Latin America. It has a quality of life inferior to both Argentina and Chile and those countries are not even close to Brazil when it comes to natural resources. Electronics are extremely expensive which means you cannot even cope by playing the latest video games since any new releases tend to be ridiculously pricy. I will just dox my own location... I live in Curitiba which used to be a pretty peaceful city, but that's gone now. We risk getting robbed at gunpoint while riding the city bus. This sort of thing has become very common. We can't even solve our own problems and yet we have roasties demanding female equality. Brazil is a piece of shit and will continue to be so for a very long time. I can't for the life of me find a way to fix this place. As for racism, I think it is common knowledge that race-mixing ruined the country, unfortunately this is a forbidden topic in Brazil. Anyone who dares to bring it up will face a lengthy stay in a Brazilian dungeon.... I mean Hell, on wait, prison...

So the future is seemingly 1984, RFID cancerogenic chips that track you 24/7, 4th and 5th wave feminism (I can't even conceive how bad it'll be, really. All sub7 men being slaves? 25yo AoC? Mind-rape laws?), bachelor taxes, extreme multiculturalism where no one is a pure breed anymore. Pretty neat.

What a time to be alive. I wish so fucking much something big happens like an ice age, meteor, global collapse, anything with the potential to trigger a rollback to primitive traditionalism where women are commodities or something.
don't forget about brainwashing magnets which will convert you to brainwashed SJW who loves and respekt women :lul:

Nuke America, Europe and China when?
FarCry5 2018 04 16 02 44 11

Brazil is one of the worst places to live in Latin America. It has a quality of life inferior to both Argentina and Chile and those countries are not even close to Brazil when it comes to natural resources. Electronics are extremely expensive which means you cannot even cope by playing the latest video games since any new releases tend to be ridiculously pricy. I will just dox my own location... I live in Curitiba which used to be a pretty peaceful city, but that's gone now. We risk getting robbed at gunpoint while riding the city bus. This sort of thing has become very common. We can't even solve our own problems and yet we have roasties demanding female equality. Brazil is a piece of shit and will continue to be so for a very long time. I can't for the life of me find a way to fix this place. As for racism, I think it is common knowledge that race-mixing ruined the country, unfortunately this is a forbidden topic in Brazil. Anyone who dares to bring it up will face a lengthy stay in a Brazilian dungeon.... I mean Hell, on wait, prison...

At least Brazilian roasties are easy. I'm surprised how one can be an incel in Brazil.

Why has crime in Brazil increased so much? Seems like most Brazilian cities were more peaceful 15 years ago than today. In the rest of the world it's the exact opposite - crime's going down.

At least Brazilian roasties are easy. I'm surprised how one can be an incel in Brazil.

Why has crime in Brazil increased so much? Seems like most Brazilian cities were more peaceful 15 years ago than today. In the rest of the world it's the exact opposite - crime's going down.
Too many people have moved to the larger cities in search of jobs, many of whom failed in their pursuit of a better life. Instead of going back to their hometowns, those people just stayed here and some turned to crime.

I second all of that, beautifully put. I won't dox my location but I can say I live in a city which is objectively worse than Curitiba.

Kek, who told you that? The average Brazilian woman is ugly and extremely difficult and bitchy, especially if we're talking about non-favela women. I never got laid from cold approching but I can tell you that I got much better responses from stunning Danish, British and German blondes that I ever got from the local racemixed ugly, short and poor girl. Brazilian women are trash on average.

Crime is getting worse year by year since the military regime ended in 1985 and we got our 1988 new constitution which is lenient as fuck with violent criminals. Plus the media and academia are all about defending such criminals, unlike the US, a policeman can get in trouble here if he shoots a violent armed criminal. Also, drug dealers have immense power and there are a lot of big fish (politicians, high tier government workers, high tier entrepreneurs from hotels, etc) profiting from the drug market.

Too many people have moved to the larger cities in search of jobs, many of whom failed in their pursuit of a better life. Instead of going back to their hometowns, those people just stayed here and some turned to crime.

And I bet the ones committing the crimes are getting laid 24*7.
Kek, who told you that? The average Brazilian woman is ugly and extremely difficult and bitchy

Well, all the PUA travel blogs say that Brazilian women are easy-going and won't blow you out like white roasties.

And I bet the ones committing the crimes are getting laid 24*7.

Well, all the PUA travel blogs say that Brazilian women are easy-going and won't blow you out like white roasties.
If you're the blond/blue-eyed typical American/European gringo you surely gets bonus points with Brazilian femoids. Brazilian culture is very sympathetic towards foreigners, a very different reality from most Western countries by what I read and heard. But that's about it, they are way below European women on average in looks (and kinda below American ones minus the obesity factor, kek) and they are used to being approached and pampered all the time, Brazilian men approach far more on average compared to most Western men, that's a big factor. Brazilian men are typically low inhib and open to engage with strangers.

Last edited:
Here's a video of black american men in brazil getting confronted by black american femoids, the men look incel af and the american femoids are trying to reconcile and bluepill them back into giving american women another chance.