Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Most Introspective Black Pilled Scene In Any Anime (Or Show Period)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Anime: Aku no Hana (Flowers of Evil)

I saw this years ago, and I never forgot it, decided I'd post it now since I've never seen anyone mention it, it was the most surprising anime series for me because of how honest it was about the human conditionion and how we all interact with eachother, especially in relation to sex, all humans do is lie, the basis for over very model of norms for interactions revolves around lying

This is connected to another thread I made:

16:00 minute in video (till 16:42)

Takao Kasuga: I want to be normal!

Sawa Nakamura:
I'm disappointed.
So, in the end, you're the same as them.
(referencing normie classmates)
When you talk, when you laugh, all that comes out is shit.
You huddle up like shit in a bowl.
Who likes who, who hates who...
I hope you all drop dead!
Just fucking disappear.
All you do is spew your stupid bullshit to hide the fact that all you want to do is fuck!

That was the truest, most honest shit about human interaction, especially about teens, that I ever saw in a show, it describes the entire reality about socializing between the sexes in a very objective way, were all just playing pointless mind games, smiling, pretending, when we know full well all we want to do is fuck

Why is it a normal part of human interaction, that a man has to pretend like he doesn't want to fuck a woman he is currently trying to fuck, what is the point of these ridiculous social norms and rules, once again you have to leave it to the japs to push the envelope in their art and media, you would never see this kind of honesty in an american tv show especially not a cartoon, or they would try to paint it in a light hearted way and joke about it rather than speak about it as something serious and annoying, something disgusting and fake.

Brutal noreplypill .But I agree. We do all this pointless socialized bullshit to seem civilized. But feel down were horny animals who excrete feceas and urine. Return to monke theory jfl

Only time blackpills come out are when they're making the blackpiller look like a cynical creep for comedic effect, like Robert California in The Office (US) or Chris Rock's shows. But the Japanese go just a little bit further, condemning the game itself rather than simply commenting on it

Even comedians can't get away with being blackpilled in the West anymore. I had to stop watching Flowers of Evil because it got too depressing - but by god do I love the art style, getting away from the ridiculous big eyes of typical anime to something that looks like its from Japan

Last edited: