Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the most infuriating thing for me

CountBleck

CountBleck

Officer
★★★★★
i'd say that i'm pretty used to being alone most of the time and that i'm not as salty about my inceldom and looks as i was back in high school. this is a good thing.

but what always gets me pissed off is seeing a younger couple, especially high schoolers, kissing, holding hands, going on walks late at night and laughing together. i can be feeling completely indifferent about my life situation but i see that in particular, and i feel very butthurt :feelsbadman:.

what are some "inceldom-triggers" that you guys have to deal with?

You should cause hell to those people indirectly.

Based countbleckcel I loved SPM as a kid I honestly need to replay it

what are some "inceldom-triggers" that you guys have to deal with?
For me, when I have to get a heart ultrasound to monitor my heart condition, a fairly good looking white woman does the ultrasound. It's brutal to get touched by a woman and feel her body touching mine as she leans over to move the ultrasound tool to the other side knowing that I cannot have a woman like that. For brief moments like that, I actually feel human again. I'm so touch starved that I remember every time I get touched by a woman, even if it's just my hand brushing up against the McDonald's cashier's hand when getting my change. Just like all of us here, I long to feel a woman's touch and cuddle, touch her, have sex, and feel actual love. Those moments where a woman is right next to you and even touching you to do a medical procedure are especially brutal because they are reminders on just how much you are missing out on. Fuck anyone who says that cuddling, sex and relationships aren't important. If just a small moment of contact with a woman makes me feel human again, imagine how great it would feel to actually lay in bed cuddling a woman and then have sex with her. It would be the best feelings I can imagine.