Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The most important thing in a friendship

L

LifeMaxxer

Admiral
★★★★
TLDR: The MOST IMPORTANT thing in a friendship is the FIRST IMPRESSION. This is the secret to whether or not you’re seen as a weirdo or a normie or however the fuck you want to portray yourself. I learnt this lesson today as I just lost a friendship because I did not knowing this rule. No one ever spoke or talked about it before.

I met this girl during my college’s orientation. It was easy to approach people during orientation even for the socially isolated me because all you had to do was just say, “hello” to someone. Then state your name and major. Then when both parties stated their major, you ask about it and why they went into it.

Naturally, I approached her because she caught my eye. We spoke and exchanged numbers. I made a kinda solid first impression at the time. I didn’t speak much because I just asked about her. (Normies love talking about themselves, if you are ever in a awkward conversation, just start asking about their life or thoughts on things and they’ll talk your head off).

At the end of orientation, we managed to exchange numbers. I thought I scored. After a year of self-improvement I finally had a chance. Of course, it didn’t go as expected later on though. We had to go our separate ways since we lived very far from campus and it was still about a month until school started. Orientation took place during the summer.

She actually called me most of the time. As our conversations went along. I was looking for opportunities to confess my feelings. And a opportunity finally presented itself. I grew some balls for once in my life and confessed in a roundabout way. She ended up friend zoning me in a roundabout way. I thought I still had a chance though.

It was still super early and I thought maybe she could give me relationship advice. I decided to keep the friendship as she said that she didn’t know me well enough to know whether or not she liked me “that way”.

The bluepilled angel on my shoulder somehow made me overlook the fact that if a girl doesn’t like you at first, she never will. She’ll only see you as a future potential beta bux for when she’s done having her fun.

I started talking more after. I opened up more about my hobbies and my struggles of inceldom. This was a shit idea as she told me in the past how she had been in many relationships and even made out before with her ex-boyfriend behind her school’s bleachers.

At first she found my struggles and hobbies interesting but I think it started to make her lose respect for me. Afterwards, she was less interested in me. She began leaving me on delivered for longer periods of time, 3-8 hours when in the past she’d always respond back in less than 5 minutes.

Eventually, school started. We hung out a few times alone and sometimes with other friends. It was great. There were a few times where she disrespected me in front of my friends and even they pointed it out to me. I overlooked it. At that point I decided to confess again but I got rejected brutally. Then the bluepill tinted glass finally started to come off. The blackpill started to show itself more and more as I paid attention.

I realized that because she lost respect for me due to my inceldom and hobbies, she didn’t give a FUCK about me anymore. She only began to hang with me because she thought my other friends were cool. Not me though.

She’d usually ditch me to go hang out with other people who were much cooler than me. She’d do really slimy and slick things that were implications of huge disrespect towards me. Then about two weeks ago, she decided to go back to her home state because she wasn’t adjusting well to living on campus.

Yesterday, while I was hanging out with one of my friends who used to hang out with her, he asked me about her. I said I don’t know. So I decided to text her, “How are you?”. I sent the text message on whatsapp since that’s what we used to communicate. I sent the text in the morning of yesterday.

The thing about whatsapp is that you can see the last time a person was online. I checked 3 times throughout the day. She logged in a few times throughout the day and left me on delivered.

Even now, I’m still left on delivered. So I just decided to text her, “I got it” and left it at that.

For the last couple of hours, I was wondering where I went wrong. Then I realized that I set a bad first impression. When I began speaking and truly telling her about myself, the only things that came out my mouth were things that’d make me look like a weirdo and loser. It sucked. It’s a bit scary too since I told her a lot about my deepest secrets so if she ever decides to leak them one day, it wouldn’t be good.

I managed to learn from my mistakes and know how to make a normie impression now. I just larp about the number of “bodies” I have. It’s hard to completely make up relationships though so I just say I’ve just had situationships whenever those conversations come up. It’s always brutal because that conversation always leads to sex and parties. I always just stay quiet during them and let them talk so no one askses me any questions.

Never tell people about your inceldom status or even your true self. Normies are very judgement based creatures. They’ll begin to see you as a weirdo and lose respect for you. The only way to really open up to someone is after you managed to cement a certain impression of yourself on them. Since they already have a set impression of you, they are less likely to lose respect for you and may even feel more comfortable around you. First impressions are everything.

Born yesterday

Not reading novels

Wish I could read but too lazy

Normtards gonna normtard

That's why you should be very careful who u reveal personal information to. They might be cool & understanding on the surface but make no mistake that intimate information you revealed will be utilised against you should an argument or disagreement arise.

Failures, misgivings tread very carefully.

It's because you're not attractive.