Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The most funny thing is: even if you are neet you are consuming shit ton of internet and make other people rich.

Serious

Serious

Officer
★★
People here often say that working is cuck behavior, yes it is, but you know what? Being neet is cuck behavior too - you are consooooming what normies created and what are payed for, you are making them millionaires.

Even if you pirate all games and download pirated movies, and use adblocks you as neet still give away your time to make other people rich just by talking and advertising things you consoome.

Working is cuckoldory yes, but at least you get money back.

I just saw this other post with tik tok video, imagine being excluded ugly incel and instead taking care of your life you play computer games to give this foid her job.

Last edited:
Beating my meat >> working

true but at least you get some enjoyment out of it unlike wageslaving
life as an ugly man is cuckoldry anyway no matter what you do

Richfags are making money on anything.
No matter how you live or what you do.

What is taking care of yourself : doing some shitty dangerous job or being comfy at home ?

How exactly they can backstab you? Its not like you will be friends with them anyway, nor any women at work will be attracted to you.
That's the thing. Being around others as a loser is tiring. Hell even going outside can be.

Just be succesfull Chad theory :feelskek:

Just be succesfull Chad theory :feelskek:
Its not about sucess, its about making life more bearable.
None of us will ever be millionaires, but life is more bearable when you are engineer or IT guy earning 2.5 x minimum wage (at least in Europe coz in USA noone earns minimum anyway).

Its not about sucess, its about making life more bearable.
None of us will ever be millionaires, but life is more bearable when you are engineer or IT guy earning 2.5xminimum wage.
Not all of us can do that OBVIOUSLY. Mental problems, shitty morale, low IQ, non nt... kinda pathetic to come on here saying this like it's the easiest thing. For there to be winners there's gotta be losers anyway

only if you watch normie content where they actually get paid a considerable amount
also if you do, and stop, millions of people are still going to still watch it, the only thing you changed is you stopped watching, so you achieve nothing
also I quit all content but for other, less world invested reasons. Quitting to spite others is cucked, you're doing what you don't want to do because other people exist

The idea that the masses are wasting their lives and making others rich is valid, but not you personally. You have zero impact in this and make them literally cents over the course of an entire year

Can't even escape boomer copium on here.

Wageslave cope

The difference is that I enjoy what i'm seeing/doing while the wagesalve does not. I don't mind my fav youtuber earning his extra sheckels too of he made me laugh a few times

-Coming from a Ex-Neet Wageslave

The only person I'm making rich is Master by letting him run his crypto miner shit on this site, which I'll tolerate.

Users who are viewing this thread

• shape1
    shape2
    shape3
    shape4
    shape5
    shape6
    Back