Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The most fucked up epiphany I've ever had

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
Maybe this doesn't belong in the "Blackpill" tag, it reloves more around philosophy and mental masturbation rather than observable facts, but given the deeply disturbing implications of this idea and impossibility of escaping from it if it were to be true, I couldn't think of another more suitable tag. Now, it does belong in Inceldom Discussion cuz I don't think I would have come up with this epiphany if I was too busy drowning in pussy like Chad.

This shit occurred to me a couple of years ago and it's been in the back of my mind ever since. It's the concept of "Panpsychism", the idea that consciousness is a fundamental aspect of the universe, something that's everywhere in the universe all the time and manifests itself through every single one of us, meaning that we're all part of the same "being" "essence" or whatever, and that we're all doomed to spawn ourselves over and over again in an eternal cycle of meaningless suffering and death.

I'm sure a lot of you are already familiar with this view but for the ones who're not, I'll try my best to explain why I believe in this shit.

So basically, we know that in this reality, things are neither created nor destroyed. Energy can only be transformed or transferred from one form to another, nothing comes from nothingness right? it would make sense to think that this principle applies to consciousness as well. It doesn't make sense to me that our "awareness" came from nothingness and will end up in nothingness once we die.

We know that we're made up of matter and energy and we know that what gives us consciousness is the result of the combination of all of our physical parts, meaning that the essence of our consciousness has always been present within the matter and energy we're made of (which cannot be created or destroyed). We also know that the entire Universe is made of the same shit we are. Following that reasoning, you might assume that the Universe and everything in it either has consciousness or has the elemental properties that can give rise to consciousness.

Now this one is kinda stupid because it's not based on logic but rather my gut... I have the feeling that my consciousness is infinite, something that has no beginning and no end, it really feels like the whole universe is experiencing itself through me and everybody else but of course, that's just a feeling.

I'm too retarded to explain all the arguments in favor of panpsychism myself so I'll leave links below, but the bottom line is that if this theory were to be true we are all FUCKED. Think for a moment about all the millions of forms of torture that take and have taken place in this world and imagine yourself going through all that shit over and over and over again, you'll be raped, starved, disemboweled, skinned alive, cooked, eaten alive, you'll burn at the stake, you'll be castrated, dismembered, you'll suffer all the most horrible things known and unknown to humanity and there's absolutely no escape from it. You're stuck in an eternal hell where meaningless suffering is the only apparent purpose.

You might think it's fine because you'll also get to experience all the beautiful things in this world, you might reincarnate as a Chad in your next life right? well, chances are you'll reincarnate as an Asian subhuman or a nigger growing up in Africa and that is if you reincarnate as a homosapiens at all, you might end up as an ant toiling away non stop your entire life just to be eaten by some spider or something worse. The truth is that all the disturbing twisted shit in this world outweighs the "good things" by far. It's almost as if our reality has deliberately been designed to be hell when you think about it. And the most fucked up thing is that we can do absolutely nothing about it, all your efforts to build a "better world" are entirely futile because life itself thrives in suffering and murder, there's no other way. Even if we managed to exterminate all living organisms on this planet (which is very unlikely cuz we don't have the technology to do such a thing) it's highly probable that there are other planets with life that are going through the same shit we are, there might also be an infinite amount of universes with life waiting for us to die and reincarnate there, THERE IS NO ESCAPE!!!

But all this is just speculation of course, and a lot of thinkers disagree with Panpsychism so you shouldn't take it too seriously. I personally cope with this belief by thinking that once you die all your memories are erased and it's as if all the suffering in your life never occurred which is nice. I also cope by not giving a shit about Philosophy which at the end of the day is just mental masturbation anyway.

Feel free to post your opinions buddyboyos but I apologize in advance if I don't reply soon or if I don't reply at all. I really struggle to put my thoughts into words and English isn't my first language.

LINKS:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9fQWCZEbl8

This revolves around the belief of life being nothing more than an eternal cicle of ressurections, i don't believe this and i see it as a kind of cope.

I believe that everyone has only one shot, and unfortunately, ours were missed.

This reminds me of the egg theory. It is basically that you will eventually live the lives of every human that has ever existed. It also means that all humans share the same consciousness and are technically the same person but different aspects. Very weird theory

Well that'd be fucked & I'd rather not participate, perhaps babies scream initially as they recall living before & are like oh no, not this again then the memory gets wiped & it's day 1 once more.

Don't go with whatever greets you in death, get away from it.

Last edited:
This revolves around the belief of life being nothing more than an eternal cicle of ressurections, i don't believe this and i see it as a kind of cope.

I believe that everyone has only one shot, and unfortunately, ours were missed.
A lot of normies use the belief of reincarnation as a cope cuz they ignore the cruel nature of our existence and tend to be optimistic about life. Reincarnation is actually the opposite of cope
Well that'd be fucked & I'd rather not participate, perhaps babies scream initially as they recall living before & are like oh no, not this again then the memory gets wiped & it's day 1 once more.

Uwr1dljh2yd31

Last edited:
I also have this feeling that I'm stuck here for eternity. It doesn't feel like I've started existing only a few decades ago. My conciousness may have been around for all of eternity and I'll never be able to transcend it, only this identity will surely vanish with my death. I hope that I'm able to reincarnate in another universe without the suffering aspects of lifeforms. :feelsbadman:

This reminds me of the egg theory. It is basically that you will eventually live the lives of every human that has ever existed. It also means that all humans share the same consciousness and are technically the same person but different aspects. Very weird theory
So, does it mean we will also live as chads

Brutal

I also have this feeling that I'm stuck here for eternity. It doesn't feel like I've started existing only a few decades ago. My conciousness may have been around for all of eternity and I'll never be able to transcend it, only this identity will surely vanish with my death. I hope that I'm able to reincarnate in another universe without the suffering aspects of lifeforms. :feelsbadman:
Yeah it's a deep feeling of existential fear, I've had mental breakdowns because of it, but you learn not to care about it overtime

Can someone summerise :feelsohh:

Not only all that, but EVERYTHING KILLS something else to eat. (Or eats dead stuff) Even dirt and rocks eat other stuff! (For example sedimentary rocks and limestone...)

Not only all that, but EVERYTHING KILLS something else to eat. (Or eats dead stuff) Even dirt and rocks eat other stuff! (For example sedimentary rocks and limestone...)

It sounds a lot like Samsara in Buddhism/Hinduism, the
continuous cycle of life, death, and rebirth, without beginning or end

Pretty bad theory.