Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The most faps in one day?

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
My record is 11 that I got a couple of years ago. Whats yours?

4 or 5 I think
My record is 11
how did you survive that?

Not sure, maybe 5 or 6 a few years ago, I believe I was incredibly depressed that day.

For me it's not really all that pleasurable after the first time, or maybe the second time if I'm feeling really horny and haven't fapped for at least a few days prior. But I often like to fap for nearly an hour, so the amount of time I spend during one session likely sometimes makes up for it.

5 I guess.. At that point its really sore though and it will bring more pain than pleasure to do more

7 or 8 times, this was when I was 19 and NEET.

8 or 7,cant remember.

13 times once years back. I was horny as fuck.

I'm pretty sure that my personal record was either 6 or 7 fabs a day.

5 in a row when I was like 13. Can't remember why I was so aroused that day.

I spent 2018 fapping a ton, more and more, leading up to a marathon where I did 31 in a day in December.
In 2019, I'm doing a self imposed "Nonstop Nut '19" challenge (as opposed to No Nut '19) in which I fap at least once a day, every day for the whole year. I'm still a contender so far.

I don't remember to well but a 6 , 7 times a day. But nowadays max 3 times and not all days. btw I not fapped since 4 days.

My record is 7.

I spent 2018 fapping a ton, more and more, leading up to a marathon where I did 31 in a day in December.
You have the record so far

8. I abstained for two weeks beforehand with a view to setting a new record. I ejaculated every time.

That was a tiring day...

I think I did 5 one time. I remember there being only a drop of sperm on the 5th ejaculation

My record is 7. This was the first day I ever started though.

in a 24hr period? Probably 4-5

Somewhere between 10-14