Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel the most enraging thing is that Cucktears is just a continuation of the school dynamic.

Mongolianwizard

Mongolianwizard

Think about it rationally.
>We get bullied (EARLY and OFTEN)
>Everyone rejects us
>We develop anger towards society and the people who did it to us
>Become recluses, don't really hurt anyone except the few times someone went ER
>Pretty much just mind our own business
>Same people who bullied us grow up, become successful
>Create a subreddit to continue what they did to us before
>This is just a continuation of everything we experienced years ago.
I just want to be left alone with my anger.

So incels.is is analogous to home schooling where bullies can't get to us.

TUBRO-BLACKPILL: High school never actually ends. If you never made it in high school, you're fucked for life.

With the exception that most bullies are pretty normal people. Cucktears members are either incels in denial or simply retarded.

TUBRO-BLACKPILL: High school never actually ends. If you never made it in high school, you're fucked for life.

I want to kill for eternity the one who invented schools, schools unmasks the evil nature of humans, EDUCATION MY ASS

Are they bringing some old guy into the school to, push kids around, and make their lives miserable?

Are they bringing some old guy into the school to, push kids around, and make their lives miserable?
No, now that you're an adult the old guy is there to mog you and steal your prospective girlfriend.
N E T O R A R E

No, now that you're an adult the old guy is there to mog you and steal your prospective girlfriend.
N E T O R A R E
tbh, I wasn't sure what the meaning of that skit was until I read a comment that suggests: "its showing how public schools dont address bullying and have a policy to either not get involved or punish both parties equally. Yes, everything I've experienced when I was a kid in public school was based on this notion that everyone must be treated equal, even if the bully is the aggressor, and that no child is ever singled out for displaying negative and even harmful behavior."
Seems to fit. Damn, every bit in World Peace was genius, man.

>Their subreddit is 3x larger than our largest one, so in a sense they're outnumbering us 3 to 1.

These aren't the people that bullied us.

CuckTears is effectively like the principal's kids. They may be genetic shit like us, but because the authority is on their side, they know they can do anything they want and get away with it.

I'm pretty sure I bullied IT users in school, not the other way around... kek... "Get that soymilk of my lunchtable mantittie faggots."

CuckTears is effectively like the principal's kids. They may be genetic shit like us, but because the authority is on their side, they know they can do anything they want and get away with it.
This. Lowest IQ thread we had in a while

>Their subreddit is 3x larger than our largest one, so in a sense they're outnumbering us 3 to 1.

It seems 30% of men are having problems in getting a gf.

cucktears arent successful. they are borderline normie tier cucks who try to cope with their mediocrity by bashing those they perceive to be lower than them since that is the only thing they can find happiness in their dull, boring lives.

IT aren't your school bullies lol, bullies are usually successful in life, and "success" has never meant "being so sad that you devote time and effort badgering literal virgins on the internet about how evil they are".

Lol at thinking CuckQueers are successful.

Solution

Do not use reddit?

High iq post, well done on realising this
>Everyone rejects us

>Everyone rejects us

The Principal is feminists and the MSM.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back