Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The most effective method of communication (explained by based christian)

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-

It never fails to get the message across :feelsthink:

@incelerated @Mainländer @Dregster666 @Algeriancel @IsolationHurts

No thoughts head empty.

I bet that kid went on r/atheism

Yeah some people only understand violence unfortunately. When you do something like that, then they respect you.

Can't wait till the murder and hunting down of Christians is legalised, and all religion is banned

it's true
also i was raised in an abusive and controlling cult
so i'm very anti religion
There's a lot of pos religious people, true, but there's also a lot of good people man. I'm an agnostic and existential nihilist myself but my best friend is catholic and he's extremely based and chill. A lot of these people are a true beacon of morality in this sordid and corrupt world we live. You'll probably tell me I'm coping but I'm actually considering the option of converting to catholic tbh

There's a lot of pos religious people, true, but there's also a lot of good people man. I'm an agnostic and existential nihilist myself but my best friend is catholic and he's extremely based and chill. A lot of these people are a true beacon of morality in this sordid and corrupt world we live. You'll probably tell me I'm coping but I'm actually considering the option of converting to catholic tbh
i don't need religion to be a good person.
I can me morally sound without needing a sky man to tell me what to do

dad and mom used to beat me up I still never took them srsly

it's true
also i was raised in an abusive and controlling cult
so i'm very anti religion
Sorry for your miserable experience, but for every victim of a cult, a few blokes manage to get trough the day with these copes.