Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The most depressing thing I've seen in a while

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

She says like he has some choice, what a brutal life.

Why is the narrator a foid ffs it's just like he is using him and her voice to garner attention from normies and simps.
It's beyond repulsive

whats the background story to this?

whats the background story to this?
she's cucking her handicapped ex husband and somehow thinks it's wholesome, i bet she's getting paid to be his care taker along with all the money she gets from tiktok, she's also getting mostly positive feedback on her tiktok :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

Another foid virtue signaling for views

she's cucking her handicapped ex husband and somehow thinks it's wholesome, i bet she's getting paid to be his care taker along with all the money she gets from tiktok, she's also getting mostly positive feedback on her tiktok :lasereyes: :lasereyes:
I dont get it? How is she cucking her EX husband?

cursed life. if I were him, I would've preferred to be euthanized

cursed life. if I were him, I would've preferred to be euthanized
Just jump in front of a moving train or just go to the subway and touch the electrified third rail on the subway track, thats instant death by electric shock. Note the word "instant"

Btw in Buddism whats negative effects does suicide entail in terms of ones reincarnation?

Last edited:
Just jump in front of a moving train or just go to the subway and touch the electrified third rail on the subway track, thats instant death by electric shock. Note the word "instant"

Btw in Buddism whats negative effects does suicide entail in terms of ones reincarnation?
most Buddhist sects argue suicide leads to a worse state of being In the next reincarnation. So human suicide -> bug

Bruh he can't even stand, grip anything or take a shit himself.

New depths of evil and narcissism.

I don't think he even lives with her or she cares for him. In an earlier vid he's living in a hospital/facility and she's going to visit him.

Bruh he can't even stand, grip anything or take a shit himself.
I dont know though. These diseases usaually progress, they dont just appear suddenly. I am guessing he knew it would eventually get to this stage.

Got to say though I dont know because there is no background info to this thread. I asked OP to elaborate but he did not.

I dont know though. These diseases usaually progress, they dont just appear suddenly. I am guessing he knew it would eventually get to this stage.

Got to say though I dont know because there is no background info to this thread. I asked OP to elaborate but he did not.
He was in a car accident when he was in his 20s. He was normal before that. Watch some of the woman's vids on Tiktok if you want background.

He was in a car accident when he was in his 20s. He was normal before that. Watch some of the woman's vids on Tiktok if you want background.
okay thanks.

Based on this info you gave I now agree with you, you are correct, there is nothing he can do about it.

most Buddhist sects argue suicide leads to a worse state of being In the next reincarnation. So human suicide -> bug
Euthanasia without asking him then. (In Minecraft)

Fuck man I hope he is so brain damaged that he does not know what is going on.

Kill me, I would rather die with some dignity intact then be mocked locked in a vessel of flesh and agony. Modern science is freakish, I watched close ones suffer greatly before death because they weren't offered a dignified death but had to suffer until the last ragged breath pumped full of jew drugs. This man I truly feel bad for him not like the other videos