Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The most cucked race are rice

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240323 062730 Reddit

That's why stormcels "like" them so much.

@AsiaCel thoughts?
I honestly don't think that this 'ritual' is unique to ricecels. Men of all races do the same shit to troll others. The WMAF posters are no different to the so called asianmasc copers that gets brought up often.

That's why stormcels "like" them so much.
The OG stormfrontcels, that are, the hardcore boomers, dislike noodlewhores for this reason.

However, the new right is different. They like muslims and noodlewhores, which in my opinion, displayed a new form of desperation. That is to say, they would support sharia law if it meant they can get laid, more on "muh andrew tate" ethnos and less on race.

I support nationalists of all kinds, but the truth is, when it comes to mateguarding, it is up to their race's men to do that; Just as stormcels won't condemn WMAF much, I won't condemn AMWF much; That is the brutal reality of things and one that comes natural to us. This isnt to say that I support racemixing by the way, just how people of their kind behave.

In the era of nuclear weapons, it is simply best that every group isolate themselves from other peoples, and this is where actual cultural apperciation can happen. Pushing shit like race mixing and mass immigration only makes us despise each other and accelerate the hatred.

The OG stormfrontcels, that are, the hardcore boomers, dislike noodlewhores for this reason.

However, the new right is different. They like muslims and noodlewhores, which in my opinion, displayed a new form of desperation. That is to say, they would support sharia law if it meant they can get laid, more on "muh andrew tate" ethnos and less on race.

I support nationalists of all kinds, but the truth is, when it comes to mateguarding, it is up to their race's men to do that; Just as stormcels won't condemn WMAF much, I won't condemn AMWF much; That is the brutal reality of things and one that comes natural to us. This isnt to say that I support racemixing by the way, just how people of their kind behave.

In the era of nuclear weapons, it is simply best that every group isolate themselves from other peoples, and this is where actual cultural apperciation can happen. Pushing shit like race mixing and mass immigration only makes us despise each other and accelerate the hatred.

but wouldn't most ricecels chose a blonde Stacy over a noodlewhore if they had the chance including "nationalists"?